Stan Kroenke...Please step up & demand NFL front office accountability

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
This thread is hilarious. Do you folks who so desperately want Roger Goodell gone as commish of the NFL honestly believe that will change ANYTHING? Goodell is just a mouthpiece for the 1% owners who control every single thing he does. What about that do you not understand??
Who says we don't understand ? maybe you don't understand that demanding a firing of him is a repudiation of them and their tolerance of some pretty bad behavior by their employees ,should we be demanding the league be dissolved ?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
some of us on this board work in a CEO capacity - FYI
my wife is a CEO for an organic and all natural cosmetic brand - I don't see any of what you are saying above applying to her
being more specific as to which CEO's you are talking about instead of blanket condemnations would help clarify your stance a little better
How is her companies stock price performing? Big business in America is part of the problem not the solution.
You know what, nevermind. My bad. I don't want to muck up this thread any further with my BS and invite someone else's BS.
PM me if you want to discuss it further.

Last edited:

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
How is her companies stock price performing? Big business in America is part of the problem not the solution.
You know what, nevermind. My bad. I don't want to muck up this thread any further with my BS and invite someone else's BS.
PM me if you want to discuss it further.

Yes! I shall