Stan Kroenke...Please step up & demand NFL front office accountability

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Orchid

Starter
Name
Obert
Mr. Kronke please setup and be heard. From a selfish standpoint leadership now gives you the ability to do anything you want. I personally would give you a pass to do what ever you want. This is bigger than the Rams in StL or any other place. Do not sit and be quiet and let Kraft, Jones and Mara lead owners to this rabbit hole.

Thoughts?

iced

Not just Kroenke.

ALL Owners...

I wonder which ones will sacrifice integrity and morality for dollars...that rules out jerry jones immediately

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thoughts? I think it makes better business sense for him to keep quiet.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Exactly. The owners need to fire him.

The time for Goodell to be able to step down has past. The time to accept a resignation has past.

Roger Goodell needs to be fired.

Effective immediately.

bluecoconuts

Legend

The time for Goodell to be able to step down has past. The time to accept a resignation has past.

Effective immediately.

Who takes over? What does that solve? Roger is nothing more than a figurehead of what the owners want. You can put whatever suit you want up there, but you're going to get the same thing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

Effective immediately.
I would thoroughly enjoy this.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Who takes over? What does that solve? Roger is nothing more than a figurehead of what the owners want. You can put whatever suit you want up there, but you're going to get the same thing.

I disagree with this presumption. That presumes that there is only one way to be a corporate suit.

I could use the Costco v. Sams Club comparison. Walmart corporate suits are VERY different than the Costco corporate suits in some ways, but behave very similarly in others.

I could see a Commish that focused on actual player safety, stability with the relationship with the NFLPA, building non-traditional commercial relationships, building a female fanbase (which has the added side effect of ensuring that kids still play football), growing traditional corporate partnerships, growing the NFL's media footprint via traditional and new media opportunities... all while having integrity.

There are billion dollar businesses that operate with a reasonable amount of transparency and do function with integrity. The NFL doesn't have to settle for Roger Goodell as if his incompetence and lies are the pinnacle of corporate governance.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich

Effective immediately.
ALTHOUGH I AGREE WITH YOU (wanted to shout that )

Personally I'm tired of people demanding other people be fired,it's a national obsession and often times done out of desire to silence those they disagree with over trumped up BS charges while the same people tolerate far worse behavior from their allies.

I just wanted to say that.

I think that Goodell will be allowed to resign, he's too deep into where the skeletons are buried to be thrown under the bus ,he'll be given the chance to crawl away.

fearsomefour

Legend
I would like to see Goodell gone based on his relentless efforts to water down the game (in my opinion). He has been very bad for the game I think.
As for one incident involving one idiot? I dont much care to be honest. Same goes for an idiot getting a DUI or a drug arrest or whatever else. Doesnt make it right or acceptable, but, it doesnt make it unique to the NFL. I think how he handled this (along with the rule changes, the Saints bounty gate, spy gate ect) speaks to his generally bad leadership.
As for Goodell not wanting to the watch the video....beyond it being functionary to his job I dont know why he would need to. She was knocked out in an elevator. Pretty easy to do the math on that one given the reports. How anyone was shocked by watching it is beyond me.