Stan is in the hizzle

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Brendan Wiese @bwiese16
now
Stan Kroenke is here. KFNS reports first.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Kroenke could not look more uncomfortable. I guess those rumors that he's clinically shy, are true.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
X said:
Kroenke could not look more uncomfortable. I guess those rumors that he's clinically shy, are true.
yeah, just tweeted about that. it's very obvious.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
X said:

And what is going on with that hair? Looks like roadkill......

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
hair shmair. if I'm a billionaire and married to a billionaire I don't care about my hair.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
X said:
hair shmair. if I'm a billionaire and married to a billionaire I don't care about my hair.

"But you're making the rest of us billionaires look bad" -Donald Trump

(sorry, guys....I'm in a goofy mood, and I intend to share it)

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That's just a bad toupe. Stan ought to go chrome dome to emphasize what a bad ass football team he is about to have!!!!

And Demoff needs to grow a stash. He looked out of place up there with Stan and Jeff.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah - Stan doesn't seem to relish the lime light.

A couple things I took away from the words and mannerisms. I thought the most emphatic head nod by Stan was when Fisher talked about the GM and HC working together. It appeared to me that he was indicating that maybe Spags and BD were not. Could have been nothing and I may just be interjecting my own thoughts.

I also got the impression that the two most important things that swayed Fisher were Stan's commitment to giving him the tools and that Fisher saw a team that really wasn't THAT far off despite its ridiculous record. I think he said something to the effect that this team can win very soon. I believe him. It may just take a bit more experienced coaches to get them there.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ramhusker said:
That's just a bad toupe. Stan ought to go chrome dome to emphasize what a bad ass football team he is about to have!!!!

And Demoff needs to grow a stash. He looked out of place up there with Stan and Jeff.

Now THAT would be the shit.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LOL....

Stan busts into the presser sporting his new bald look,,, points at all of the PD Hacks individually and proclaims - "THIS is my tribute to The Dome ... THIS is where I want to be!"

Season ticket sales would immediately increase :bign:

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
i will say this, its def a positive that he showed and participated. good to see.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kevin looks 12 years old! :lol: He should be sitting at the kids table. :cheese: