Stalter: Bradford to be Maybe a Glorified Game Manager

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
About two days after signing that contract Harbore said that they intend to throw it more, remains to be seen if they do, but they made movements in that direction.

So Harbaugh is planning to throw more because they're paying Kaepernick more? That's nonsensical. Whatever wins for the Rams. I don't care what Bradford makes compared to the role he has if he's playing well and we're winning.

That should be the extent of the concern...not what his role will be labeled.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
Some of those game manager definitions would describe Joe Montana too. If that's what a game manager is, I want one of those.

Your right, forgot about him. I guess it's good then if Bradford does become a "game manager" lol

ramaslama

He will be more than a game manager he is a leader!!!!!!! Were going to throw more than a lot of people think. The run game will open up the passing game.(y)(y)(y)