Stafford’s hat

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flint

Pro Bowler
Has anyone seen the hat Stafford wears postgame anywhere? It’s the royal blue with the black bill and logo. Since he wears it a lot I figured it would be on nfl.com but no luck.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has anyone seen the hat Stafford wears postgame anywhere? It’s the royal blue with the black bill and logo. Since he wears it a lot I figured it would be on nfl.com but no luck.
Looks out of stock everywhere I can find it. Assuming its this one?

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Looks out of stock everywhere I can find it. Assuming its this one?
Too bad you have to order from Fanatics. I've had an awful experience with them trying to purchase a Whit jersey for Mrs. Faulk.

I'm surprised they're being honest and saying that hat is out of stock.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I prefer the white furry one he's been photographed wearing of late...

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75

@Flint I have that one ....got it at Kohl's.com they have shit I never even seen before hat wise.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@Flint I have that one ....got it at Kohl's.com they have shit I never even seen before hat wise.
Payote75, you in California? I may have to check that out! We have a Kohls local but will check out the online stuff too.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Payote75, you in California? I may have to check that out! We have a Kohls local but will check out the online stuff too.

No I'm in NY lol got mine way back in july but I checked on the website for @Flint was out of stock too. They do have a lot of Rams hats though

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
NFL shop has them for 39.99( it says in stock) click on Rams then on men's and then on hats it was the very first hat shown of 3 pages.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
That hat be fugly
IMG_20210204_160059_867.jpg

I like it