Stafford gets big pay day from Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I disagree - they have a couple pieces of huge talent, but that's it. They're lacking overall talent at key positions - like their back 7

I agree on the back seven. That is the weakest part of the team.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Lol actually this has nothing to do with Watkins..

seriously - you're talking about a receiver that beats triple coverage...give credit where it's due lol

You think flacco gets that contract if Boldin isn't there? How'd Flacco look this year without weapons?

You can't compare the talent around Flacco, last season, to our roster. We have much, much more talent. The difference is our talent doesn't produce at a level consistent with their draft positions. Is that a QB issue, a quality of draft issue or an offensive system issue?

iced

You can't compare the talent around Flacco, last season, to our roster. We have much, much more talent. The difference is our talent doesn't produce at a level consistent with their draft positions. Is that a QB issue, a quality of draft issue or an offensive system issue?

lmao - NO WE DON'T.. Torry Smith and Jacoby Jones, Dennis Pitta, and Ed Dickson, are better than what we have. Their offensive line was not nearly as good, but their surrounding weapons were way better... and yea, ray rice > richardson... hell even marlon brown had a similar year to most of our receivers

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Am I missing something? This isn't new is it? Isn't this just his guaranteed money coming due?

But yeah - Kudos on the link to Stafford with girlfriend Kelly Pickler.

Alan

Legend
EastRam popping in for a quick snack:
Fail LOL
Hey East! What's up bud?
You using that pitiful "I've been really busy" excuse again? Epic fail LOL! ;) I believe you're required by NH law to post at least 10 symbols/letters/numbers per week and that was only 7. 8 if you count the space. :( Notice how mine was 14 counting the spaces? Forget about your family and work and think about what's important.

EDIT: Sorry, I meant at least 10 symbols/letters/numbers per day.