Stacy or Lattimore...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
loving that big hit :) bring it on baby!!!

btw - Stacy by miles, well 600yards at least ;)

punkindrublik

Formerly STLPunk
Maybe you guys could help with a name for my friend, when Zac Stacy kicks tail? lol...

Maybe "StacyOwnedMe"...lol

How bout RamsD#1? That should get his but kicked in a couple of dark allies. Or maybe...

1stPlaceRams
wishiwerearam
myrealcarisaramsfan
ramjealous
wannaberam
ijustgotrammed
Ramitniners
iheartrams

or hit em where it hurts...

kapsucksrambone
vernonsucksballs
buyaldonadrink
ididharbaugh

That's just off the top of my head. I'll keep thinkin... :D

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
loving that big hit :) bring it on baby!!!

btw - Stacy by miles, well 600yards at least ;)
I love it too..I keep clicking on it to see reid blow him up...I hope that Reid can become a great NFL CB

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I wasn't that high on Lattimore becoming a stud RB in the NFL even before his grotesque injury. Now with Carlos Hyde there I question if he'll even see many touches this season and beyond.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me to see Tre Mason earn a 50/50 split with Zac Stacy this season either. He may end up being the more talented back in the long-run.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How bout RamsD#1? That should get his but kicked in a couple of dark allies. Or maybe...

1stPlaceRams
wishiwerearam
myrealcarisaramsfan
ramjealous
wannaberam
ijustgotrammed
Ramitniners
iheartrams

or hit em where it hurts...

kapsucksrambone
vernonsucksballs
buyaldonadrink
ididharbaugh

That's just off the top of my head. I'll keep thinkin... :D
love it! :ROFLMAO:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wasn't that high on Lattimore becoming a stud RB in the NFL even before his grotesque injury. Now with Carlos Hyde there I question if he'll even see many touches this season and beyond.

That said, it wouldn't surprise me to see Tre Mason earn a 50/50 split with Zac Stacy this season either. He may end up being the more talented back in the long-run.
Both Stacy and Masons are Rams, so it's all good. Just think that Fisher is loyal to guys that performed for him in the past (See TRich in the first 4 games, even though he thoroughly sucked in 2013).
The part that concerns me most about Mason, is his blocking for Bradford....Is he a willing blocker? We will see..If not, he won't see the field that much.

lockdnram21

Legend
Both Stacy and Masons are Rams, so it's all good. Just think that Fisher is loyal to guys that performed for him in the past (See TRich in the first 4 games, even though he thoroughly sucked in 2013).
The part that concerns me most about Mason, is his blocking for Bradford....Is he a willing blocker? We will see..If not, he won't see the field that much.
dont sleep on pead either. I think hes going to show something this year to

jdhommert

Rookie
You have this one in the bag. I want to say sadly, but Lattimore is a 49er. I'm rooting for the kid to succeed but it doesn't look like its going to happen.

I've heard rumblings the past couple months about how he hasn't looked like he's going to get back to what he was and be able to be a productive starter etc etc

The 49ers drafting Hyde on top of their other talented backs in LaMichael James, Frank Gore and Kendall Hunter kinda really emphasizes the above. I think if they thought Lattimore was gonna be a stud they wouldnt have used a 2nd round draft pick on a RB

jdhommert

Rookie
dont sleep on pead either. I think hes going to show something this year to

God I hope so. I feel like I've been saying that for years. The kid absolutely has talent. Watch his college highlights, heck watch his runs in the NFL. He hasn't had many but man you can see he's got talent. He's had some issues hanging onto the ball but I swear if I could know anything in the universe it has to be why have they refused to use Pead at all.

I've heard rumblings about him being late to meetings but man there has to be more to it than that.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Lattimore is ever the same with his knees, he'll be a better HB than Stacy. He was an incredible talent before the injury and he's an incredible person too. One of the few guys actually worth being a role model. It's a true shame that he had the luck he did with injuries.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
I just have a feeling that out two best pass blocking half backs are going to be Stacy and Pead.

They really don't have to worry about rushing in Mason as they already have more experience with Cunningham.

Really with the run blocking we'll be seeing and Fisher's green light to prioritize the rushing attack, I think we'll have more outside runs which opens the door for all our running backs. Really, I think we'll be strong enough to diversify the rushing attack which will allow us to utilize all of our backs.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Carlos Hyde will take the bulk of the Niners carries once Gore is done. I would have been happy if Hyde went to a different division.