Stacy or Lattimore...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I am naturally inclined to think my RB will beat an enemies team RB (unless it's Adrian Peterson). When I want to do battle with trolls (other teams), I go to a place composed of mostly NFC West Team fans. We have fun, and do name/avatar bets, where the loser has to assume an offensive name chosen by the victor.

Anyway, i have a bet going with a Niner fan that said Marcus Lattimore would end up beating Frank Gore in Niners Camp, and that he'd get more rushing yards than Zac Stacy this year....I think I have a sure winner(Stacy), considering the Rams Ground and Pound personality...Besides, we have Greg Reid...

Last edited:

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Sooo... Lattimore has more yards than Stacy, basically. I think the cards are really stacked against you. Niners just drafted a second round RB, too.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sooo... Lattimore has more yards than Stacy, basically. I think the cards are really stacked against you. Niners just drafted a second round RB, too.
joking?
Frank Gore is the #1 RB right now...My Niner friend is wrong (imo), Lattimore will be nothing except a back up. There is no way that Stacy doesn't get 1200 yards behind this line and philosophy. Lattimore will be luicky to get 400 yards

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I think mr. Stlouis thought you had picked Lattimore. Could be wrong though.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I think you need to be talking to smarter people.....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Maybe you guys could help with a name for my friend, when Zac Stacy kicks tail? lol...

Maybe "StacyOwnedMe"...lol

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Maybe you guys could help with a name for my friend, when Zac Stacy kicks tail? lol...

Maybe "StacyOwnedMe"...lol

How about "zac attacked" or something like that?

image.jpg

Should make him use that as his avatar lol

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I think mr stlouis is mixing up what you're saying. No way Lattimore has more yards then Stacy baring injury.

Edit: sorry I didn't see someone already said it. Damn iphone.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Well, Lattimore is more physically talented. But Stacy is proven, and has a much better chance of getting carries. Obviously Schotty just said Stacy is competing to be a starter as well andhe has no more stake than Cunningham or Mason, but I don't see why he won't win. Especially since Fisher has said Zac is a 70% carries back and he's experienced.

Lattimore has to beat out Gore, Hunter, and Hyde to get the bulk of the carries. That's an incredibly tough task. Maybe in a few years, but he's basically a rookie. He won't win yet.

Stacy has this in the bag, objectively and from my homer view. Gore vs Stacy is a better bet for the guy.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
And per the OT, Stacy by a mile. Lattimore has to compete with a already established starter in Gore, though he may be old, hasnt slowed down yet really. And also with the new high round rb Hyde who is a beast and has no acl history. Lattimore would be extremely lucky to even get close to 50% of the carries, and i highly doubt he gets close to that many barring injuries to Gore and Hyde.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, Lattimore is more physically talented. But Stacy is proven, and has a much better chance of getting carries. Obviously Schotty just said Stacy is competing to be a starter as well andhe has no more stake than Cunningham or Mason, but I don't see why he won't win. Especially since Fisher has said Zac is a 70% carries back and he's experienced.

Lattimore has to beat out Gore, Hunter, and Hyde to get the bulk of the carries. That's an incredibly tough task. Maybe in a few years, but he's basically a rookie. He won't win yet.

Stacy has this in the bag, objectively and from my homer view. Gore vs Stacy is a better bet for the guy.

I agree....He tried to change the bet to Hyde vs. Mason, but I'm a jerk and wouldn't let him out of it..lol

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I agree....He tried to change the bet to Hyde vs. Mason, but I'm a jerk and wouldn't let him out of it..lol

Lol he knows he fucked. Hyde vs. Mason is fairer, but I still think Mason wins that one as well.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This wont even be close. The bet should be whether or not Stacy will double up Lattimore's rushing yds to make it somewhat fair lol ;)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This wont even be close. The bet should be whether or not Stacy will double up Lattimore's rushing yds to make it somewhat fair lol ;)
lol...no doubt.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lattimore vs Mason seems more appropriate
That might be true...but I try to make bets that I am pretty sure that I can win..I have lost before, and it wasn't pretty..:cry: