Stacy Looked a Lot Better than Richardson Today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
It's just a totally different style of running. Stacy kinda has the Marice Jones Drew effect where he bounces off sure tackle and move with sneaky power through the holes and piles. Our running game looked good! Then DR comes in and can't get past the first tackler because he has next no power. Sure hope Stacy's ribs are OK because he was a major factor in our offense today. DR has his place on this team, but it's not up the middle on a running play.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Stacy should be the starter and get most of the inside carries from now on, I agree. But, I also don't think Richardson has been 100% all season since the first game, I think he's still a little bit gimpy.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
mr.stlouis said:
It's just a totally different style of running. Stacy kinda has the Marice Jones Drew effect where he bounces off sure tackle and move with sneaky power through the holes and piles. Our running game looked good! Then DR comes in and can't get past the first tackler because he has next no power. Sure hope Stacy's ribs are OK because he was a major factor in our offense today. DR has his place on this team, but it's not up the middle on a running play.

thats funny you say that, i said the same thing. :tooth:

LosAngelesRams said:
X said:
I dunno, man. Pead looks like he's being controlled by someone who's really good at madden.

f7kdvB2.png

lmfao!

CGI_Ram said:
Stacy just looks the part, doesn't he? He looks like he belongs.

I love his compact style and the way he carries the ball on the run.

I think this guy can be an every down back.

This.

Man... when I see him running he looks so much like MJD, Just a bigger version.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14528&hilit=Stacy&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14528&hilit=Stacy&start=10</a>

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LosAngelesRams said:
mr.stlouis said:

thats funny you say that, i said the same thing. :tooth:

LosAngelesRams said:
X said:
I dunno, man. Pead looks like he's being controlled by someone who's really good at madden.

f7kdvB2.png

lmfao!

CGI_Ram said:
Stacy just looks the part, doesn't he? He looks like he belongs.

I love his compact style and the way he carries the ball on the run.

I think this guy can be an every down back.

This.

Man... when I see him running he looks so much like MJD, Just a bigger version.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14528&hilit=Stacy&start=10" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ramsondemand.com/viewtopic.p ... y&start=10</a>

Haha That's funny

I'm just glad Stacy is looking like the guy we thought he could be. Bout' time!

A55VA6

Legend
Hope Stacy starts next week too. Looked good today. Drove the pile and was effective.