Stacy, Johnson and Williams all Cleared to Return/Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OhioRam

Rookie
Nick Wagoner ‏@nwagonerStacy, Johnson and Williams all participated in practice Friday. All three cleared to return.

Rams injury report:Good news on all three concussed players.RB Zac Stacy, LG Chris Williams, CB Trumaine Johnson listed as probable for Sun.

G Harvey Dahl (knee) also limited and listed as questionable. LB Will Witherspoon (non-injury) and DE Eugene Sims (foot) probable for Sunday

Safety T.J. McDonald (shin) and CB Brandon McGee (foot) were limited in practice. Listed as questionable for Sunday.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-13654-Carlton-Dance-gif-aF2b.gif

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Wonder what OG spot they will put Harvey when he returns?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Wonder what OG spot they will put Harvey when he returns?

Was thinkin the same thing. With Dahl back he or Saffold would likely play LG to put the best 5 on the field, I would think Dahl at LG only because he is more experienced at G and I wouldnt want to move Saffold again. I could be totally wrong, but it just seems the easier transition.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Was thinkin the same thing. With Dahl back he or Saffold would likely play LG to put the best 5 on the field, I would think Dahl at LG only because he is more experienced at G and I wouldnt want to move Saffold again. I could be totally wrong, but it just seems the easier transition.

Good point about Dahl being more experienced at G. Plus, I think there's actually a better chance that Saffold is on the team than Dahl next year.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
IMO Saffold has increased his value to the team showing his versatility he can play both OT spots and atleast RG, actually he could be a starter at any of these 3 positions as he has proven.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
That's tremendous news. I think Tru was the least expendable of the 3 because McGee crapped down both legs when filling in last Sunday. My gosh...

Not to mention Crabtree is back and Manningham has been back for a bit. Niners getting healthy at the right time? I definately can see a strong case supporting it.

I want to say this is a must win but the fact is every game from here on out is a must win. Our backs are up against the wall, no question.