St Patties Day Drinks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, time for us to belly up to some fine Irish bar on the day that everyone's Irish and buy a round for the boys.

We all have our pint of Guinness and a shot of Jameison before us. AFTER that, what drinks are you buyin' for the house?
I'm buyin' ya a Shamrock Shooter
- Irish whiskey
- creme de menche
- baileys

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Every Irish person I know jokes about how cheap they are. So I'm getting my neamhghlic on and I ain't buying the house nuthin'!

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Will the three ghosts of St. Patrick's Day visit me tomorrow night? I don't really care for SPD. Let's eat an oversalted brisket, no thank you. So many better ways to prepare it.

How about a dry Irish Stout? Graciously passes. Just not a fan of creamy ales. What about Creme de Menthe or Baileys? Again too sweet and too creamy. Don't even get me started on Oktoberfest, drinking stale lagers, ha! Not my idea of a good time.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Diet Mountain Dew
IMG_20220315_205522.gif

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
A splash of Emmets Irish Cream in my morning coffee. A snifter of Bushmills following dinner.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Nothing. I’ll wear my emerald Celtic cross necklace for a splash of green, but I simply can’t drink with bipolar medication.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Been working my way through a case of Guiness the wife picked me up. I don't drink any more, outside of maybe a couple on a given night. But last night I finished my second and thought real hard about finishing off the half case or so that was left. Glad I didn't though, as hangovers from Guiness are always brutal for me.

This has always been one of my favorite holidays though. Every year in San Diego we'd hit the Gas Lamp district where they cordon off a few streets for the celebration and get shithoused. Almost as good as pulling into an overseas port. :laugh4:

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Hard Mt Dew is starting to show up in stores here , so I had a chance to sample them

a few of my friends picked some up

they come in four flavors

the stuff is pretty good , must be brewed with Witch craft , because to don't even taste the alcohol

Baja Blast,
Black Cherry,
original Dew
Watermelon.

the original Dew was my favorite , just taste like regular Mt Dew

Baja Blast was my least favorite , but then I don't care for the regular Baja Blast Mt Dew either

MicrosoftTeams-image_276_1400x.png

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrt_PA5PflM&t=5s