St. Louis Rams' Projected Roster: Aug 11/Wagoner

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I only have a few changes...granted it is a little early to make rash judgments on players, but I'll play along and try to guess, based on the camp reports I've read and what was witnessed last Friday.
Corners

Joyner, Jenkins, Johnson, Gaines, McGee, Roberson

Safety
TJ McDonald, McLeod, Alexander, Bryant

Linebackers

Laurinitis, Ogletree, Dunbar (barely), Armstrong, Sabino, Hill

Defensive Line
Long, Quinn, Hayes, Sims, Brockers, Donald, Langford, Carrington (barely), Westbrooks

Offensive Line
Long, G-Rob, Joesph, Barnes, Barksdale, Saffold, Pierson, Bond, Wells (barely, only cause Jones is hurt)

RB's
Stacy, Cunningham, Mason, Pead
everything else is the same...Gilbert is a wild card depending on his next 3 games

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I only have a few changes...granted it is a little early to make rash judgments on players, but I'll play along and try to guess, based on the camp reports I've read and what was witnessed last Friday.
Corners

Joyner, Jenkins, Johnson, Gaines, McGee, Roberson

Safety
TJ McDonald, McLeod, Alexander, Bryant

Linebackers

Laurinitis, Ogletree, Dunbar (barely), Armstrong, Sabino, Hill

Defensive Line
Long, Quinn, Hayes, Sims, Brockers, Donald, Langford, Carrington (barely), Westbrooks

Offensive Line
Long, G-Rob, Joesph, Barnes, Barksdale, Saffold, Pierson, Bond, Wells (barely, only cause Jones is hurt)

RB's
Stacy, Cunningham, Mason, Pead
everything else is the same...Gilbert is a wild card depending on his next 3 games

Sabino and Hill over Steward and Bates? I don't know about that. Bates is pretty solid. Though I do like Hill. I like your predictions for the secondary. Especially keeping Bryant. That kid could be a huge steal. Hopefully he can catch up.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
That's certainly a possibility but I'm not sure how that would affect his promise to keep it under his shirt.

And with that I'll stop pretending I know what he'd say. :LOL:

I'm sure Wagoner has much more access than I do. All I will say, is the information I got on the subject has not been announced by the club, and until it is, I won't say any more than that. For all I know, it may be misinformation. But I don't think its a coincidence, that Barrett Jones hasn't been seen at Rams Park nor was he on the sideline on Friday night.

Alan

Legend
CoachO confirming my thoughts:
All I will say, is the information I got on the subject has not been announced by the club, and until it is, I won't say any more than that.
I was pretty sure that was the situation.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
You claim there's no fire but the smoke is pretty thick isn't it? I could be wrong about him but let's have this discussion again after the final cuts and the decision is made about who they want on the PS. You have your advocates on this subject, one of which is CoachO whose opinion on these issues I respect so...

BTW, I'm not saying I don't respect your opinion as well, it's just that I don't have a history of your opinions being right like I do with CoachO. Your points are good ones but you ignore, or don't put much weight on, the points that don't back your viewpoints that I do weigh heavily in my opinion. This will be just one of the many issues that will sort themselves out in the next few weeks. Things like this add a lot to everyone's enjoyment of this part of the season don't they. :)

As long as I am going to be referenced in this quote, I will take the liberty and respond myself.

While I shared my opinion on TJ Moe, and gave the reasons why I thought he COULD be a legitimate option to consider, I also pointed out that I doubt that it is going to happen. For whatever reason, he is buried on the depth chart. He has 2, maybe 3 weeks to take advantage of his chances to make an impression.

junkman

Farewell to all!
Name
junkman
There are a bunch of folks who are buried on the depth chart that have caught my eye a bunch more than Moe.

Alex Bayer.
Westbrooks.
Roberson.

Someone mentioned Person the other day, so I've tried to keep an eye on him. They had him manned up against Quinn in the OL/DL drills towards the end and he did a nice job, got a friendly helmet slap from Quinn after.

Alan

Legend
junkman digging graves:
There are a bunch of folks who are buried on the depth chart that have caught my eye a bunch more than Moe.

Alex Bayer.
Westbrooks.
Roberson.
I don't think Bayer is buried very deep. He's projected to be the 4th TE right now. He's been catching a lot of eyes.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
I'm sure Wagoner has much more access than I do. All I will say, is the information I got on the subject has not been announced by the club, and until it is, I won't say any more than that. For all I know, it may be misinformation. But I don't think its a coincidence, that Barrett Jones hasn't been seen at Rams Park nor was he on the sideline on Friday night.
I can confirm what CoachO says. He's spot on with this one.