St. Louis Rams Official "News"letter

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
09-10_2_header.jpg

newslettertemplatebody_01.jpg

newslettertemplatebody_02.jpg
newslettertemplatebody_03.jpg
newslettertemplatebody_04.jpg

newslettertemplatebody_06.jpg

Hey there Rams fan,

Myles Simmons here with your official Rams weekly newsletter. The team suffered a tough loss to open the season, dropping its contest with the Vikings on Sunday, 34-6. However, the players and coaches are resolute in making sure the on-field product will be better not only this week, but also for the rest of the season. This Sunday, St. Louis will take on Tampa Bay on the road. The Buccaneers dropped their opening contest to the Panthers, but feature a strong defense under their new head coach, Lovie Smith. Kickoff is at 3:05 p.m. CT and it should be a great game.

Have a great week and Go Rams!
Myles

newslettertemplatebody_08.jpg

OFFICIAL WATCH PARTY INFO

Purchase Exclusive Tickets Now!

newslettertemplatebody_22.jpg

THREE QUESTIONS WITH... GREG ZUERLEIN #4
newslettertemplate3QA_03.jpg
Q: What is your dream car?
A: I currently drive a Ford Fusion, but I want my old ’97 Honda Civic back. That, or my early 90’s Honda.
newslettertemplate3QA_07.jpg
Q: Do you have a dream pet?
A: I have a dog right now. She’s the worst dog in the world, but I love her.
newslettertemplate3QA_10.jpg
Q: What is your idea of a perfect vacation?
A: I don’t really go on vacation much. I guess Mexico since I went two years ago and am going again this offseason.
09-10_GZ.gif

This message has been sent to: xxxxxx@gmail.com
Please add Rams@team.nfl.com to your safe sender address book.
If you would like to manage your subscription preferences or unsubscribe, click here.

One Rams Way, St. Louis, MO 63045

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How do we get on that mailing list? Not that it's crucial I find out the answers to three questions with a player. :whistle:

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not exactly sure how I got on the list. It's new this season.