St. Louis Rams Need A Richard Sherman-like Defender

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
If the Rams can come away with a shut down CB and stud FS in this draft, I would be completely satisfied. A trade down could net us possibly another 1st and/or another 2nd rd. pick and set us up nicely. We have many many needs... but finishing off this defense to be a top 5 would only strengthen things. I have made no bones about how much I like Sammy Watkins but .... if we came out with a combo of CB - Dennard/Gilbert and a FS of Pryor/Dix?Buchanon ... and possibly still get a Hageman ..... WOW!

On the OL front .... I see some GOOD ones, but none of them strike me as "elite". WR's will still be around in the 2nd & 3rd rds. Same with OL. Fisher is a run first and play stellar Defense guy. Don't be surprised if 2-3 of his early picks go towards finishing this defense off.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Type defender...with more of a personality like Aeneas Williams please. Actually, I think I'd be more than satisfied with an Aeneas Williams type defender too. You don't need the asshole part to get a great player.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
To me, a high-profile player like Sherman gives your franchise a lot of unwanted negative media attention which is a distraction from the game and a liability of sorts. I much prefer the "actions speak louder than words" approach.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
They already have one. Cortland Finnegan. He just got old really fast and now his antics look really stupid because he can't back them up anymore. Similar to what will happen to Sherman when he gets older.

He was also playing with a broken fucking face and blurred vision remember.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Since we're supposedly not going WR early, I'm good with CB, OL, FS early. Maybe Quick is the answer... who knows anymore.

I've heard nothing in Finny. I'm guessing the Rams are playing the "wait and see" game. I would too if I was being held to such a large contract. Wait a minuite... I thought Snisher doesn't makes moves based on injury???? That means we're not going CB early because we still have Cortland, unless we cut him.