St. Louis Rams Home Opener

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Biggame1190 & I went to STL for the 3rd straight year & second straight home opener. We had a blast with the other 56 K fans in house. An emotional game that was disappointing for the majority of the day until the Rams rallied in the 2nd half. We had great interactions with the players before, during, and after the game. I know the main focus is ATL right now, and I know the vid is late, but I hope you enjoy anyways!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUTjOEkbn54[/youtube]

paceram

Pro Bowler
rams24/7 said:
Biggame1190 & I went to STL for the 3rd straight year & second straight home opener. We had a blast with the other 56 K fans in house. An emotional game that was disappointing for the majority of the day until the Rams rallied in the 2nd half. We had great interactions with the players before, during, and after the game. I know the main focus is ATL right now, and I know the vid is late, but I hope you enjoy anyways!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUTjOEkbn54[/youtube]

That was Awesome! Thanks for sharing that with us!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Cool dudes! I'll have to try and do that tomorrow if I can figure out how to get it on here!!!! Thanks for that!

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
enjoyed your vid...thanks. I also made the trip to the game(drove up from Atl). I've been to a couple of game in St. Louis before. I think going to the home opener will be a must every year from now on. You look like the guy(I think he was from S.D.) I was talking to that knew all the players(even undrafted rookies and the equipment manager!!!) when they were coming out of the hotel before the game. Good times.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Thanks for sharing this 24/7. That's awesome! I miss going to games!

I love Brockers reaction there!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Luckyyyyyyyyyyyyy.....

I wish I was there to watch y'all's reactions as the game looked to be a loss and got turned around in the 4th quarter. I can just imagine how that went judging by the way it went around here. lol.

Yeah that was a fun game! I was there with my family right behind the field goal that Greg kicked in for the win!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Mitchhit234 said:
Yeah that was a fun game! I was there with my family right behind the field goal that Greg kicked in for the win!
Nice! You can probably see yourself and your family in some of the NFL replays if you look hard enough.
That's awesome. And welcome to the R-O-D, m'man.

albefree69

Hall of Fame
Name
Alan
Mitchhit234 hanging up his lurker hat:

Welcome to the ROD Mitch! :zomg: :ja: :dancin: :nana: :wewt: :clap: :cheers:

Now that you've started post, we expect 1-15 posts per day. No pressure. :lol:

Stop by the members map to pin your location.