St Louis Rams Fan Fast

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[stl]5ffa04f8-a67c-4f7d-af81-f7e0a7e57eb5[/stl]
http://www.stlouisrams.com/media-center ... e0a7e57eb5

The St. Louis Rams saluted their fans at 2012 Fan Fest at the Edward Jones Dome Saturday. Fans experienced Rams football up close and personal from an insider’s point of view. The day featured a live scrimmage, concession specials, and a chance to buy all new 2012 Rams gear.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Man, that would be worth it to me to buy season tickets. I'd have to sell all of them except maybe one game but that day would be worth it!!!!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Good Stuff.

For me, it's almost strange to see other people wearing Rams gear. I see 2 of my 3 sons in it, but beyond that,,,, some quick shots of the stands during home games is the only evidence of it I ever see. Nice to see other FANATICS for the Rams. I think I enjoyed seeing that as much, if not more than the practice highlights.