St. Louis Rams Camp Recap, August 7

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'm happy for Harkey, because he's a great blocker that came from my college team, but in games over the last couple of years, maybe it's jitters or whatever, but the guy probably only caught 25% or less of passes thrown to him, and most of them were easy targets. I saw every game he played. Dropped a lot of potential 3rd downs.

Guard

UDFA
I'm hoping that Kendricks has a breakout kind of year. Hopefully the droppsies are behind him, and he steps up big this year. I'm rooting for Hoo to be able to stay healthy and stay on the field. That would be a great tandem if they can live up to their potential.

Also for Shane... I believe it is Quinton Pointer, and not Porter.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
DR RAM said:
I'm happy for Harkey, because he's a great blocker that came from my college team, but in games over the last couple of years, maybe it's jitters or whatever, but the guy probably only caught 25% or less of passes thrown to him, and most of them were easy targets. I saw every game he played. Dropped a lot of potential 3rd downs.

That is some cool perspective. His hands have looked great daily here. Hope it continues because he is athletic with good size and blocks well.

STL-Rams

Starter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Guard said:
I'm hoping that Kendricks has a breakout kind of year. Hopefully the droppsies are behind him, and he steps up big this year. I'm rooting for Hoo to be able to stay healthy and stay on the field. That would be a great tandem if they can live up to their potential.

Thanks, Guard. I corrected that. Appreciate you pointing it out.

Anonymous

STL-Rams said:
Guard said:

Thanks, Guard. I corrected that. Appreciate you pointing it out.

You missed your chance!

Thanks, Guard. I corrected that. Appreciate you portering it out.

Anonymous

Guard said:

Read this from a campster, fwiw.

CoachO

In spite of the widely reported "issues" Kendricks was having the first couple of days of camp, they were primarily in the 1 on 1 or 7 on 7 drills. He has excelled in the 11 on 11 stuff, running well, and catching everything, especially on the drag routes. Regardless of what LB has tried to cover him, he gets a step on them and makes that catch consistently.

Guard

UDFA
zn said:
Guard said:

Read this from a campster, fwiw.

CoachO

In spite of the widely reported "issues" Kendricks was having the first couple of days of camp, they were primarily in the 1 on 1 or 7 on 7 drills. He has excelled in the 11 on 11 stuff, running well, and catching everything, especially on the drag routes. Regardless of what LB has tried to cover him, he gets a step on them and makes that catch consistently.

I hadn't seen that one Z. That sounds very promising. With the Fish and Schott wanting to feature the TE in this O, that's what we need to hear. I could see this offense really turn around with both Kendricks and Hoo playing healthy and fearless.