St. Louis' "Plan B"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Where I live they have revitalized the downtown area and have all kinds of music fests and events like wrestling, concerts, cons, etc. No pro team here of any kind.

Oklahoma City has also done something similar (granted, the Thunder had a lot to do with it).

Wonder if they will actually proceed with this. The whole stadium ordeal really shed light on how the political system works there, and it was pretty sad.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Where I live they have revitalized the downtown area and have all kinds of music fests and events like wrestling, concerts, cons, etc. No pro team here of any kind.

Oklahoma City has also done something similar (granted, the Thunder had a lot to do with it).

Wonder if they will actually proceed with this. The whole stadium ordeal really shed light on how the political system works there, and it was pretty sad.
Roger, it was. Who knows if this will ever happen.
Whereabouts do you live? My town of 3,800 has a few chili cookoffs, but not much else :D

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Whereabouts do you live? My town of 3,800 has a few chili cookoffs, but not much else :D

I'm actually not far from you. Tulsa. Every time I would drive home through St. Louis, I would stop at that Kum and Go right off 44. Then I discovered that travel center. I had too much fun in there. Where else could eat Taco Bell and look at rigs in the same buildings?!

tahoe

Pro Bowler
I'm actually not far from you. Tulsa. Every time I would drive home through St. Louis, I would stop at that Kum and Go right off 44. Then I discovered that travel center. I had too much fun in there. Where else could eat Taco Bell and look at rigs in the same buildings?!
I always thought that was an unfortunate name for a gas station... I lived in Dallas for about a year and did several drives between St Louis and Dallas in that time driving through both of your towns. I really wanted that stadium built by the riverfront and still have a little hope of another NFL team coming to St Louis but if there is never a stadium at that site this plan B is the next best thing. They just announce that the Arch River project is fully founded plus some from mostly private donations, if they could do the same thing farther north it would be great.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
This sounds like a great thing for that area! It sure would make downtown into some place to go for entertainment! Hope they have the money to do it right! It needs a lot of work!