st Louis is an embarrassing football town

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Yeah I know, what should you expect when a team loses for 10 years. Well tell that to fans in Bufflao, Cleveland, or any other east coast city that has had losing teams for years, but still show up. Hell even Oakland has the Black Hole. Cincy's fans were better than this when they sucked, I would say even the Jags fans get into it more.

St Louis should not have a team when nobody cares. Heck back 7-8 years ago when they were only a few years removed from their two SBs it was not much better than this in terms of support.

Don't get me wrong the Rams have their issues. This not some sort of excuse post, that is another subject altogether. I am just stunned how indifferent that city is to football. I mean you get one Monday night home game and that is the type of support you get? Tons of Niner fans, everyone leaves early despite recent comebacks, and it is still a game within reach. They really should not worry about having an NFL team in that town. The Rams should know that the greatest new stadium in the lesgue would not change the fans response to this team. Sure start winning and support improves for that season, but in the end just a bunch of front running, bandwagon jumping fans that are really only interested in baseball, which is fine, but why bother trying to make this a football town?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Speaking of black holes. This thread's about to get sucked into one.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
If we get the axe of moving back to LA, that's likely the last time St. Louis gets a football team.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
We went through, 3 bad coaches, and spags tried turning this team into a church group instead of football team. No teams going to be great without a little mean machine.
It's frustrating, but were full of talent. It's there, the teams just young. Making mental mistakes. Let the season ride out, they'll come together.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Got back from the dome and was surprised by the premium seats being occupied by whiner fans! That didn't feel right to me and I was wondering how that could be happening! Sellout season ticket holders profiting from their sale? Disturbing and sort of ominous sign of where this team is heading!

V3

Hall of Fame
Is football a business? If a business sells you a bad product and does nothing to fix it and still charges you ridiculous amounts of money for said product, do you keep giving that business money? Now throw in an owner saying if you don't pay for a new building for his bad product, he's going to leave.

Why are sports different when it comes to customer relations?

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
With one minor edit, this could be a great thread.

San Francisco sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.