Spruce ready to bounce back

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram65

Legend

Spruce and Goff hang out together. I have think he got some work with Goff on some timing, He had leg injuries so he looks like he has been getting stronger. I don't think he is far behind and maybe ahead in some ways.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
No doubt @Memphis Ram... With all of the WR chatter about the usual 7 suspects, an Injury to one or two of them, or an Outstanding Camp and Preseason by one of the underdogs would easily change the projected outcome.

#1 Robert Woods___#2 Cooper Kupp
DDwUOCex-pSYkd5qYlSB4faCsiw-zcxb0_ishALO_ZJmCYdnQaHcuC39cExkJQBqO_3WEw=s142
_
AMubYjhRSSqQ6I8rzBWblIshy53hrCQ5WzQpq_wOzZRw32EnBG5npR9_Ajbd8R6S5UiAPq8=s130

#3 Tavon Austin_____#4 Josh Reynolds
VoqCbeFixLLsj3ZfxxTCgO2DkQ23_if0fIOsQOFV_n7NhRRA4tJY0xT68JcXfF-zCIUuzM8=s142
_
IE737cj2d7rcWoSaJYuzG04jBCEJDCqJW_r_1kWxeZ6b8t8dgjAYtcxUGpE3w2K7mLCjzQ=s152
These 4 WR's are likely 99.9% locks
_____________________________________________________________________________________

#5 Mike Thomas____#6 Spruce___#7 Cooper
3cH7u7lyvBCrrXomL6br739W73jvr0kvAVR-4hGl-gfaEaDcw2ul3BeAVDu4JX1FDzbw=s152
_
v4mp4EMH2Wb3RBUzWYlJ3JIfvjQo7BENU1cPtkoFA3G9PLi3CjMzKP4GHduXJhgThCUcJw=s85
__
tbHj299Pwr2fRNubzpoWqIXxpCFfhwMdnvQuYvzEuFVFzyvVTQCf7e5NvH-t3K8onAGV-w=s85
These 3 WR's have been consistently

ranked 5th, 6th & 7th though the order of their ranking varies depending on the person.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Cinderella invited to the Ball"

Paul McRoberts- 6'2 202 lbs Scrappy with good hands/decent 2016 preseason.
Bradley Marquez- 5'11 204 lbs Special teams demon entering the last year of his contract.
Marquez North- 6'2 223 lbs Big fellow was Injury prone in college and his rookie debut.
Shakeir Ryan- 5' 8 161 lbs Jitterbug shifty smurf made some noise at rookie mini-camp.
Brandon Shippen- 5'11 189 lbs Dolphins castoff was signed to Practice squad 12/27/16
Mystery Wideout- A new pass catcher could be added at anytime to join the competition.

mqdefault.jpg

I would say of that top 7...I'd put Pharoe #5, Spruce #6, and Thomas #7... and I'd give McRoberts, Ryan and North..in that order a chance to push Thomas for that #7 spot.... Thomas drops and lapses last year were a lot

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Marquez North- 6'2 223 lbs Big fellow was Injury prone in college and his rookie debut.
Man I like North's tape....Damn shame if he can't get on the field...I just can't see a team cutting him without trying to get him healthy.

.people are locked in thinking that Spruce, Kupp, and Cooper are all strictly slot guys
Not strictly....but IMO....My opinion...they are or will be MORE effective in the pros...as slot receivers...you can play anyone out wide...Tavon's been out there for 4 years....but what is their impact on the game? I'd add Woods in there as well...

@flv
what's the odds on Spruuuuce, North, and Thomas making the squad? And not as a parlay either:dizzy:...someone is gonna get cut outta these 3...and it's a damn shame. Too soon for bets?:cool: