Sproles for Givens?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I can't speak for everyone but I think you're pretty much on your own island here. What are your thoughts behind wanting to draft a RB in the 2nd with all our other needs?
I think it would depend on how many 2nd's we had after trading down,if we had three seconds and could get him for the third one ,I could see it.

Alan

Legend
Thordaddy
I think it would depend on how many 2nd's we had after trading down,if we had three seconds and could get him for the third one ,I could see it.
The thought of three 2nds is just so dreamy I'm not sure I wouldn't draft a LS in the third. :eek: :LOL: :party: :fishing:

How you feeling this morning Bud? I'm just rolling along with all these new smileys.
upload_2014-3-8_8-55-18.jpeg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The thought of three 2nds is just so dreamy I'm not sure I wouldn't draft a LS in the third. :eek: :LOL: :party: :fishing:

How you feeling this morning Bud? I'm just rolling along with all these new smileys. View attachment 1336

Three 2nd round picks this year? very possible with two trade downs. Two trade downs? very possible.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I wouldn't consider Sproles, he clearly isn't a guy with much left for improvement at this phase and you would only be looking at a short term deal when I believe we have better places to invest that kind of money. If we are in need of RB talent, the draft can offer us a youthful option that probably pans out into a smarter move.

Like a Lache Seastrunk in the 4th round if still there? I'd love that move!(y)

A55VA6

Legend
I just thought of this but imagine Chris Givens on the Saints... there's already a WR on the Saints named Chris Givens. That would get confusing.

Alan

Legend
A55VA6 showing his extensive knowledge base:
there's already a WR on the Saints named Chris Givens.
I'm impressed that you even know this bit of trivia. (y)