Sports book $

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
Wanted to know what you guys thought about this bet I put down 100$ -4 Rams
image.jpg

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Your screwed, I am going to the game this week and bringing my wife...so the Rams have no chance. She is the biggest "mush" when it comes to watching my teams play. She came home from shopping and walked in the house this past weekend and two minutes later Pead fumbled. Happens all the time. My son chased her upstairs for the rest of the game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Your screwed, I am going to the game this week and bringing my wife...so the Rams have no chance. She is the biggest "mush" when it comes to watching my teams play. She came home from shopping and walked in the house this past weekend and two minutes later Pead fumbled. Happens all the time. My son chased her upstairs for the rest of the game.
:stop:Do what ever you have to, STOP her from attending the game!! Send her shopping or something!! Anything!!:notsure::bow:pLEASE!!:seizure::LOL::D

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So if you bet a $100 and win you will get $191 back? So you risk a $100 and the return is less than that?

How is that a good deal?

On my tickets 4 picks against the spread pays $10 for every $1 you bet. So if I bet $100 I win a $1000

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The smart bet is on the Rams to win the Super Bowl. Much more unlikely than winning week 2, but the payoff is big. If this team has the defense we expected this season plus the offense we saw against Seattle anything is possible.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame

I actually use that site to play poker on, and it's pretty good for me. I occasionally make sports bets there too and no problems. I even got two 24 dollar match bets last night for free! So I put 24 dollars on the over, and 24 on the under for the Rams game, so I'm guaranteed to win profit! The point total was 41.5 so it can't be a draw either.

NateTheRam

Rookie
Name
Nathan
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So if you bet a $100 and win you will get $191 back? So you risk a $100 and the return is less than that?

How is that a good deal?

On my tickets 4 picks against the spread pays $10 for every $1 you bet. So if I bet $100 I win a $1000
Well I know for sure that Rams are gonna win even tho I'm behind 4 points. Wouldn't you make that bet?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Well my betting is more small change stuff. If I risk a 100 I get a 1000 yes. That is a good return. But if I only go 3/4 I get nothing. Tickets payout like this 4 pick minimum pays 10 for every dollar. 5 - 15, 6 - 25, 7 - 50, 8 - 75, 9-100

People rarely if ever make more than 7 picks. Most only make 4. Betting on the spread is not easy.

Last week I did 8 preliminary picks that I liked then chose the best 4. I was tempted to play all 8. Wish I had. They were all correct. I won 50, could have won. 375. Great payoff for 5 bucks.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

As long as I am winning I like the low money risk. I still see that 91 on a 100 dollar bet is not a good payoff. That is like betting a dollar and getting .91 cents back.

What do you mean by - (You're only going to be right 1 time in 16). Do you mean you only win once a year? I have had some years where I win 50% of the time. Then others were I barely win at all. It really varies.

My way is a one time payoff. With your way you have to keep risking the pot every time you re bet.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

As long as I am winning I like the low money risk. I still see that 91 on a 100 dollar bet is not a good payoff. That is like betting a dollar and getting .91 cents back.

What do you mean by - (You're only going to be right 1 time in 16). Do you mean you only win once a year? I have had some years where I win 50% of the time. Then others were I barely win at all. It really varies.

My way is a one time payoff. With your way you have to keep risking the pot every time you re bet.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend