Sporting News 2015 All-NFL Team

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/sto...vp-rodgers-watt-murray-sherman-revis/slide/17

Sporting News 2014 All-NFL Team

QB- Aaron Rodgers, Packers

RB-DeMarco Murray, Cowboys

RB-Le'Veon Bell, Steelers

WR-Antonio Brown, Steelers

WR-Jordy Nelson, Packers

WR-Julio Jones, Falcons

TE-Rob Gronkowski, Patriots

T-Jason Peters, Eagles

T-Tyron Smith, Cowboys

G-Marshal Yanda, Ravens

G-Josh Sitton, Packers

C-Travis Frederick, Cowboys

DE-J.J. Watt, Texans

DE-Robert Quinn, Rams

DT-Ndamukong Suh, Lions

DT-Gerald McCoy, Buccaneers

LB-Luke Kuechly, Panthers

LB-Justin Houston, Chiefs

LB-Von Miller, Broncos

CB-Darrelle Revis, Patriots

CB-Richard Sherman, Seahawks

S-Earl Thomas, Seahawks

S-Eric Weddle, Chargers

K-Adam Vinatieri, Colts

P-Kevin Huber, Bengals

KR-Jacoby Jones, Ravens

PR-Darren Sproles, Eagles

Last edited:

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
upload_2015-1-21_13-6-34.png

[

jjab360

Legend
I have a feeling it's going to be a long time before we see Quinn (and should've been Donald) not on this list again.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I have a feeling it's going to be a long time before we see Quinn (and should've been Donald) not on this list again.
...starting next year, after another year to tear up the league, we should see Donald as a permanent fixture on this & every other list like it. He will take Suh's or McCoy's spot--a pretty tall order, but Donald is more than capable. Just imagine his impact over a full season in 2015....

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I'm really surprised by the love Quinn still gets. He wasn't even close to as productive as last season. He seemed non existent at times. I know he was held a lot but still. Although he should have 11.5 sacks which I still can't believe they haven't given him.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
I'm really surprised by the love Quinn still gets. He wasn't even close to as productive as last season. He seemed non existent at times. I know he was held a lot but still. Although he should have 11.5 sacks which I still can't believe they haven't given him.
All-Pro teams are not based on last year's productivity. It's poll of who had the best season or who is the best player at each position. The AP has 50 media people vote, the PFWA has a few hundred writers vote. Sporting News polls the players and coaches and GMs. Then they publish the results of the poll.

While it is true that Quinn did not have the number of big plays as last year, the question is after Watt, who is the next best DE in NFL? The Ap and PFWA polls showed it was Mario Williams. Was Williams better than Quinn? That's the question. Was he better than Cailis Campbnel, Cameron Wake, or Fetcher Cox? Yeah.

But, when the players reps and others were polled my guess is that Watt dominated the voting and the others were very close and in this case he got more than Mario Williams . . .

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Imagine how many sacks Quinn would've had if he hadn't been held (tackled) so many times... probably at least 3-4 just in that Dallas game.

Yea, no love for Johnny Hekker either. No doubt he is the best punter in the league.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
Imagine how many sacks Quinn would've had if he hadn't been held (tackled) so many times... probably at least 3-4 just in that Dallas game.

Yea, no love for Johnny Hekker either. No doubt he is the best punter in the league.
Hekker was Second-team All-Pro by AP and First-team All-NFC by PFWA

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
He's still got an average of like 15 sacks over the last two years. He deserves it.