Sport Science: Cordarrelle Patterson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Agamemnon

Rookie
Cordarrelle Patterson visits the Sport Science lab to test his skills in advance of the NFL draft.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b34PaCvgBFI[/youtube]

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I love this dude's potential.

Very much.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Im warming up to him.greatly as of late my only worry is if we could get him up to speed reading playbook Dooley just used his talent didnt really cultivate him just left him raw

Pho Kadat

Rookie
He might be raw, but he's the most talented wideout in the draft, IMO. If the Rams can get him, I envision him being the true #1 they need...in time.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Pho Kadat said:
He might be raw, but he's the most talented wideout in the draft, IMO. If the Rams can get him, I envision him being the true #1 they need...in time.
Agreed.

Nice avatar too, man. Did you make that?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Nobody seems to be coming out and saying it; but it seems if I piece together the little bits dropped... Is there question about Patterson's ability to grasp an NFL playbook?

Or is it more directed at his lack of experience?

Again, it's just bits being dropped but I wonder if it's the former?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

bluecoconuts

Legend
Thanks sports science, without your high tech body scanner we would have never been able to know that Patterson was three inches shorter than Gronkowski. What a breakthrough!

As for Patterson himself, lots of raw talent there, and I don't see him like Quick where he'd take a while to factor into the game, I see him more like Givens. He'll factor into the return game right off the bat, and have a more limited offense before grasping things mid season and getting more routes on his plate.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
bluecoconuts said:
Thanks sports science, without your high tech body scanner we would have never been able to know that Patterson was three inches shorter than Gronkowski. What a breakthrough!

As for Patterson himself, lots of raw talent there, and I don't see him like Quick where he'd take a while to factor into the game, I see him more like Givens. He'll factor into the return game right off the bat, and have a more limited offense before grasping things mid season and getting more routes on his plate.

Good point bc. I see Patterson able to contribute right away. Like you say; the return game.

Additionally that explosion can be scripted into plays while he learns the game.

EDIT; not to mention... Almost every rookie WR suffers an adjustment period. History proves this even with the greats.

I'd draft Patterson with what I know.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Pho Kadat

Rookie
The Dude said:
Pho Kadat said:
Agreed.

Why yes, I did. Thanks for noticing.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Pho Kadat said:
The Dude said:
Pho Kadat said:
Agreed.

Why yes, I did. Thanks for noticing.
Pretty awesome.

So ... what made you become a Rams fan?
Are you a masochist?

And ... what does your name represent?

Pho Kadat

Rookie
The Dude said:
Pretty awesome.

Are you a masochist?

I've been a fan since the Rams moved to St. Louis (i.e I'm a homer). My continued faith in them might suggest some deep-rooted elements of self-loathing, but I prefer to call it perseverance--the kind that requires alcohol and plenty of soft objects to chuck at the television.

As for the name, there is no deep meaning behind it. It is just a jumble of letters that formed one day and would eventually become my internet persona, not unlike a superhero's secret identity. Of course, my only superpower is spending too much time on the internet. With minimal power comes minimal responsibility.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Pho Kadat said:
The Dude said:
Pretty awesome.

Are you a masochist?

I've been a fan since the Rams moved to St. Louis (i.e I'm a homer). My continued faith in them might suggest some deep-rooted elements of self-loathing, but I prefer to call it perseverance--the kind that requires alcohol and plenty of soft objects to chuck at the television.

As for the name, there is no deep meaning behind it. It is just a jumble of letters that formed one day and would eventually become my internet persona, not unlike a superhero's secret identity. Of course, my only superpower is spending too much time on the internet. With minimal power comes minimal responsibility.

:rofl:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Pho Kadat said:
The Dude said:
Pretty awesome.

Are you a masochist?

Well this is a homer's paradise, so you're at the right place. As for soft objects - what's your weapon of choice? I have a tennis ball that doubles as my dog's toy. About 40% of the time I get it to bounce right back to me, which really cuts down on having to get off the recliner, but it does pose the danger of knocking my beer glass off the table. And in case you're wondering, it does no damage. We have a 40" CRT tv in the family room that weighs about 6 tons and has bullet-proof glass as the screen.

Flat screens are strategically placed in the bedrooms, and I'm not allowed in there on game days.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
As a skill position prospect, he is the most dynamic I've seen since Adrian Peterson, and I'd put Patterson over him on jaw dropping skills with the ball in his hands. I say draft him, he's our immediate kick returner, and put 15 -20 lbs on him and make him our running back, and then have him motion out in the slot, or out wide.

His learning curve would be much faster at running back, and he'd be a stud.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
DR RAM said:
As a skill position prospect, he is the most dynamic I've seen since Adrian Peterson, and I'd put Patterson over him on jaw dropping skills with the ball in his hands. I say draft him, he's our immediate kick returner, and put 15 -20 lbs on him and make him our running back, and then have him motion out in the slot, or out wide.

That's an interesting perspective!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
CGI_Ram said:
DR RAM said:

That's an interesting perspective!
527acd10aa5cc04e6bc9aa6ef505c420.jpg