Spoke with a Cowboy Fan today

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I only share this due to rumors flying around about Dak and McCarthy.

He’s 57 and 48 years as a Cowboy fan. He hates the Coach but loves him some Dak. He believes Payton will be their next coach, only wishes it was now. Also believes Dan Quinn will be gone next year. His only word about McCarthy was “useless”.

He couldn‘t find one nice thing to say about Murray and what the team would look like with him. He said Dak is a second tier qb. Murray is a bottom tier midget (I was laughing on the inside).

Showed me some really nice photos of him at the Cowboys old Texas Stadium. He met Darryl Woodsen and had photos with the two of them at multiple games.

Never met a Cowboy fan I liked, he’s the closest to decent I have met.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
I've been lurking on Cowboys Zone, and man, those Cowboy fans are losing their shit big time.

They either hate Dak, Elliott, McCarthy, the Joneses, or any combination thereof, or they love all of the above or any combination thereof.

It's great entertainment.

And they're insanely jealous of the Rams.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
@Neil039 did you have to cleanse yourself after?

IMG_20220420_202716.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I recommend a shower and a deep cleanse after such an encounter.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I only share this due to rumors flying around about Dak and McCarthy.

He’s 57 and 48 years as a Cowboy fan. He hates the Coach but loves him some Dak. He believes Payton will be their next coach, only wishes it was now. Also believes Dan Quinn will be gone next year. His only word about McCarthy was “useless”.

He couldn‘t find one nice thing to say about Murray and what the team would look like with him. He said Dak is a second tier qb. Murray is a bottom tier midget (I was laughing on the inside).

Showed me some really nice photos of him at the Cowboys old Texas Stadium. He met Darryl Woodsen and had photos with the two of them at multiple games.

Never met a Cowboy fan I liked, he’s the closest to decent I have met.
Both of my brothers are Cowboy fans. Neither is obnoxious about it. I tend to like them both.;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am not a Cowboys fan, but I don’t think I hate them as much as some. They were one of the teams I remember on TV a lot as a kid. So I will credit them for early football memories.

Dak… I don’t know where I’d rank him, but I find myself rooting for him. Seems like a good dude.

I think the Asshole Face rumors make a lot of sense. Sort of feels like the Cowboys have queued up a lame duck season for McCarthy.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
My brother in law is a Cowboys fan. We bond pretty well over our mutual hatred for the Niners.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
The fact the Cowboys are the most popular and most valuable franchise just proves that marketing is more effective than winning football.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The fact the Cowboys are the most popular and most valuable franchise just proves that marketing is more effective than winning football.
You have to believe that ship will sail in the inevitable future.