Spoiling my (unborn and first) baby girl!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
I have a little girl due in June and I'm already stocking up on the Rams stuff for her much to the anger of lots of friends and family (we live in Seattle). Can't wait for her to be rocking her gear she is going to be styling!!! Had to share what I've got so far.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Very nice.
It doesn't look like your spoiling her at all. It looks as though she has some great parents.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Good Work!!!!
That is pretty awesome Rams Until I Die!!!

Like your first daughter will be - I was a Ram fan from birth - I wish i had the shot, but my first baby picture was in Ram jacket back in 1972

Last edited:

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Very nice.
It doesn't look like your spoiling her at all. It looks as though she has some great parents.

Haha I can only give a little (for the whole giving birth thing) credit to my fiancée seeing as she is a freaking Hawks fans.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
The Rams will take a backseat on that day. Nothing like becoming a father...nothing. Enjoy!

I'm so damn excited! I see a lot of newborns at my work and I'm getting to the point where I'm jealous. But nothing comes before the Rams!!!!

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
people say that the day your child is born is the greatest day of your life
LIES!
hahah
It is extremely stressful and all I did was worry that they would be healthy and my wife would be okay - after both my children were born I drank a ton of beer just to get through - and both times i sat next to my wife and newborn obliterated as family and friends stopped by to congratulate us
The best day of my life was when the Rams won the Super Bowl !
Sorry kids :)

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Congratulations !!!

I remember the day our daughter was born , it's pretty much indescribable

P.S.

I won't mention the part where she's turned out to be a Vikings fan , like her mother , o_O

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
people say that the day your child is born is the greatest day of your life
LIES!
hahah
It is extremely stressful and all I did was worry that they would be healthy and my wife would be okay - after both my children were born I drank a ton of beer just to get through - and both times i sat next to my wife and newborn obliterated as family and friends stopped by to congratulate us
The best day of my life was when the Rams won the Super Bowl !
Sorry kids :)

Haha too funny! But yeah that's stuffs going through my head already.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Oh! One bit of advise, " Do Not, under any circumstances, offer to hold your wife's hands, during delivery, With the strength she has during it she'll crush every bone in you hands!!" I speak from personal experience! DON'T TRY AND BE MOCHO!
And she won't remember doing it either!!:ROFLMAO:

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Congratulations !!!

I remember the day our daughter was born , it's pretty much indescribable

P.S.

I won't mention the part where she's turned out to be a Vikings fan , like her mother , o_O

It's a nightmare of mine that she will end up a Hawks like her mom...

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
Oh! One bit of advise, " Do Not, under any circumstances, offer to hold your wife's hands, during delivery, With the strength she has during it she'll crush every bone in you hands!!" I speak from personal experience! DON'T TRY AND BE MOCHO!
And she won't remember doing it either!!:ROFLMAO:

Good advice!!! I'll probably forget in the moment and get my hand crushed anyways.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
It's a nightmare of mine that she will end up a Hawks like her mom...

maybe name her Carroll

then when she is 7 and asks why she got such a horrible name, let her know it was her mother, the Hawks fan's idea

Then show her videos of the back to back 2017-2018 Super Bowl victories and she will understand the glory of the HORNS!!!

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
maybe name her Carroll

then when she is 7 and asks why she got such a horrible name, let her know it was her mother, the Hawks fan's idea

Then show her videos of the back to back 2017-2018 Super Bowl victories and she will understand the glory of the HORNS!!!

Ugh to close to home lol. It was a running joke with my family that if it was a boy he would be named Russell... I wanted Marshall or Kurt.