Special Teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
This is an area that really needs to improve.

I didn't even look at all the metrics - but the Rams have one of the worst overall special teams units.

Evans has a big leg - but we are near the bottom in net return.

We are not good on our own returns - our returner has fumbled 3 times.

We have had 2 punts blocked and given up a punt return TD.

Of course, there is our FG situation...

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
This is an area that really needs to improve.

I didn't even look at all the metrics - but the Rams have one of the worst overall special teams units.

Evans has a big leg - but we are near the bottom in net return.

We are not good on our own returns - our returner has fumbled 3 times.

We have had 2 punts blocked and given up a punt return TD.

Of course, there is our FG situation...
Frustrating part is we can add Riley Patterson but McVay is being super stubborn here. I don't know how a kicker that misses as much as he does and as badly as he does remains on any NFL roster. This is one area McVay is screwing the pooch if you ask me.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They're very inconsistent which I guess doesn't surprise me much. We still need to improve a few staring spots on offense and dedense and special teams usually are fixed after that. Upgrade kicker a d please get an actual return man. I think the cover teams will get better with our late comp picks.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Frustrating part is we can add Riley Patterson but McVay is being super stubborn here. I don't know how a kicker that misses as much as he does and as badly as he does remains on any NFL roster. This is one area McVay is screwing the pooch if you ask me.
I’m considering bookmarking this post for when Havrisik kicks the winning FG as time expires in Super Bowl LVIII.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I’m considering bookmarking this post for when Havrisik kicks the winning FG as time expires in Super Bowl LVIII.
Please do it because I'm not believing that part hahaha. Now converting a game winning 4th down because we don't trust our kicker sounds more like it

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I realize @El Chapo Jr has already responded but I am going to guess that should the above happen ... Havrisik kicks a Super Bowl winning-FG ... CHAPPY (that's what his close friends call him) will be thrilled beyond words ... I know I would.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I realize @El Chapo Jr has already responded but I am going to guess that should the above happen ... Havrisik kicks a Super Bowl winning-FG ... CHAPPY (that's what his close friends call him) will be thrilled beyond words ... I know I would.
IMG_8711.jpeg

I had no idea.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I'd be thrilled as hell if he pulled that off. I'd personally send him one of the ladies from the boobies thread to celebrate!

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh they're special. :laugh4:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
And my response would be I loved that kid from day one.

TexasRam

Legend
Yes, but we have FG attempt blocker extraordinaire Cobie Durant.

The best kept special teams secret in the game.

The unveiling commences Wildcard weekend.

Your eyes shall behold the glory.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Remind me again, ya'll, why we let Bones Fassel go.

I'm not able to recall the profound reasoning behind that one....

~ArkyRamsFan~