Special Teams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I would argue that they are just as important as defense and offense.

They are the key to lengthening the field for the opponent, shortening the field for your team, and getting unexpected and difficult points.

I would also say that the Rams have one of the best. JH is the best punter I have ever watched and has never failed in passing. GZ has a monster leg. TA is a very good PR. Cunningham is a very good KR. The Rams' special teams tackle consistently and has FINALLY learned to block. They also execute trick plays like it's what they live for.

I LOVE how the Rams pick up bench talent that can excel at ST and be there when called upon to start at skill positions.

Special Teams doesn't get the love they deserve. They can set the tone for an entire game or blow a game no matter how well the other teams are playing.

Rams' Special Teams, this is for you:

leonardo-dicaprio-toast-fireworks-gif.gif