Special request of X

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Dude, how bout a count down clock to the first game? I'm gettin antsy!!! :crossed:

yeah, I love countdown timers, blinking lights, moving text, graphics, etc...all of it!
Grand Mal....I welcome you with open arms...er, clenched arms, I guess! ;)

btw - X,
I love the freakin rich lighting on yer "Dude/Kalua Picture" sig...so warm!!
small suggestion..."Rams" pendent could use a tad more sharpening though to match.
No biggee, just wanted to say I liked the work you did on that!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
steferfootball said:
Ramhusker said:
Dude, how bout a count down clock to the first game? I'm gettin antsy!!! :crossed:
I'd prefer a countdown to the first preseason game.

That's what I meant. First game period. I want horns on the gridiron!!!!

steferfootball

Starter
Ramhusker said:
steferfootball said:
Ramhusker said:
I'd prefer a countdown to the first preseason game.

That's what I meant. First game period. I want horns on the gridiron!!!!
You know what they say about great minds.

Anyways, I was hoping he'd do this soon anyways. It kinda feels like the time flys by faster.

joeybittick

Rookie
Love the countdown! Cannot wait 84+ days though so instead I would like to ask X to install an ROD time machine :tooth:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
you peeps are gonna have to help me out. I'm almost entirely color blind, so I don't know if I got the colors right.

steferfootball

Starter
X said:
you peeps are gonna have to help me out. I'm almost entirely color blind, so I don't know if I got the colors right.
It is a bit 99 rams style (if that has any meaning to you). I thought it was retro intentionally.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Holy Eff. I turn to the site after having a fuck of a weekend (on a good front) and there's this timer. Very cool.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
HAHA! Love the milliseconds. X is the man. We greatly appreciate it!
:clap:

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Countdown clock looks cool guys !!!

80 days !!! Not sure I can hold out for that long :cry:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
steferfootball said:
X said:
It is a bit 99 rams style (if that has any meaning to you). I thought it was retro intentionally.
Yeah, figured we'd kick it old school this time. I just have a hard time distinguishing between shades of blue/red/purple and yellow/green. I guess I got close enough.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
X said:
They are retro ,which IMO is better than "right"

hey ''paul'' your the ''dude'' thanks out all the rams sites that i visit u make this one sexy if you know what i mean u and the ''crew''here are the ''bomb'' even ''blue couconuts''lol lol !!!!!!!!!!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
AIRWARNER13 said:
hey ''paul'' your the ''dude'' thanks out all the rams sites that i visit u make this one sexy if you know what i mean u and the ''crew''here are the ''bomb'' even ''blue couconuts''lol lol !!!!!!!!!!
Well thanks man. Glad you're having a good time. :cheese: