Spags interviewed for HC job

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
to replace Caldwell @ Colts - per Jeff Gordon

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
I guess that kinda makes sense because of the Eagles connection with their new GM. Im still thinking he ends up as a DC somewhere for a couple years and then gets another HC shot. Everything thats happened with the Colts has just been weird, why keep Caldwell till yesterday? Why announce it in a way that gets traffic to your website? The funniest part is how everything went down with ESPN, they orginially report that Caldwell is expected to be retained, and then of course that turned out not to be true.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Good for him. This proves that Spags is HC material. I really wished he could've gotten 1 more year here, but he's not here anymore. So be it. If he gets hired, maybe Colts fans can meet Reggie.

steferfootball

Starter
I donno. I wouldn't take that job. The defense is bad, the offense is below average without Manning.

I don't think he'd be given enough time to rebuild, considering his record here.

Then he has to deal with the whole Manning/Luck Saga. I'd say get with a team with more stability, or get a DC gig for a few years.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
steferfootball said:
I donno. I wouldn't take that job. The defense is bad, the offense is below average without Manning.

I don't think he'd be given enough time to rebuild, considering his record here.

Then he has to deal with the whole Manning/Luck Saga. I'd say get with a team with more stability, or get a DC gig for a few years.
agree