Spagnuolo Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2011/12-December/12_07_11_Presser_Spags.flv[/flv]

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
X said:
[flv]http://prod.video.rams.clubs.nfl.com/STL/videos/dct/video_audio/2011/12-December/12_07_11_Presser_Spags.flv[/flv]

All I gotta say is....."Please Mr. Custer, I don't wanna go....I had a dream last night, about to get into a fight, somebody said attack, and there I stood with an arrow in my back.....Please Mr. Custer, I don't wanna go"........ :razzed:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I feel sorry for Spags. It has got to be tough to look at what he has got left for a team, wondering if he is going to have a job soon.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
I feel sorry for Spags. It has got to be tough to look at what he has got left for a team, wondering if he is going to have a job soon.
It doesn't look good. I wish he could have taken over under better circumstances, but it's the luck of the draw in this league. Our luck would be that he ends up as a coordinator in the NFC West though. And ultimately, whoever ends up replacing him (if that's what happens), I hope he doesn't have to deal with the same set of circumstances. But if he does, I'll support him until he gets run out of town too.

Unless it's Linehan 2.0.

bluecoconuts

Legend
X said:
Ramhusker said:
It doesn't look good. I wish he could have taken over under better circumstances, but it's the luck of the draw in this league. Our luck would be that he ends up as a coordinator in the NFC West though. And ultimately, whoever ends up replacing him (if that's what happens), I hope he doesn't have to deal with the same set of circumstances. But if he does, I'll support him until he gets run out of town too.

Unless it's Linehan 2.0.

I still think that he sticks for another year.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
bluecoconuts said:
I still think that he sticks for another year.
So do I. I was just being PC. :cheese:

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
X said:
Ramhusker said:

Unless it's Linehan 2.0.

Won't happen.

SF- New staff, their winning, likely too soon for Fangino who just joined this year.

Arizona- Just hired Ray Horton from Pittsburgh this year. Their gettin better, won't happen.

Seattle- Gus Bradley, doubt it.

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
You can blame this all on Reggie!
He's got to go.
GO RAMS!!!!