Spagnuolo / Bradford Presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Spagnuolo is quite unhappy with the offense, and it's painfully evident in this presser.

[flv]http://ll.video.nfl.com/films/s2011/nflcom/w11/rams_presser_w11_700k.mp4[/flv]

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Seems like they have identified the problem.... so hows about fixin it? At what point does Sam get the call to run it up the middle AGAIN on 2nd and 9, and just say "EFF IT, we're running a slant to YOU Lloyd or a screen to SJax, BREAK."

Anonymous

X said:
Spagnuolo is quite unhappy with the offense, and it's painfully evident in this presser.

[flv]http://ll.video.nfl.com/films/s2011/nflcom/w11/rams_presser_w11_700k.mp4[/flv]

I suspect he knows he's gone and it shows.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
squeaky wheel said:
Maybe. I won't presume to know what he's thinking. All I know is, this year's culmination of whacked out shit has compounded his problems. How does one show he's a good head coach when his OC can't coordinate a snail race, injuries force you to pick up guys off the street (and play them the following week), and a squabble over the collective bargaining agreement leaves you with 6 weeks to implement one of the more exhaustive playbooks in the NFL? What coach can do that? I like this McDaniels hiring less and less every week.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Everyone's frustrated...

Hughes, Bell, Wragge, Dahl, and Goldberg do not scare anybody. Honestly, there are really only two players on that line that probably aren't considered backups or worse on other teams. THEY are not the only problem on offense as Spags stated, it's a combo of a lot of things. There are problems on defense too, but not as many problems. Those problems are easier to isolate.

Seattle is a better team than us right now. They outplayed us, they outcoached us. It totally sucks. Our team won't be fixed next week, or the week after, but it's important that everybody continues to learn, gain experience, and get better. We need to see what we have moving forward.

ramsince62

Hall of Fame
X said:
squeaky wheel said:
Maybe. I won't presume to know what he's thinking. All I know is, this year's culmination of whacked out shit has compounded his problems. How does one show he's a good head coach when his OC can't coordinate a snail race, injuries force you to pick up guys off the street (and play them the following week), and a squabble over the collective bargaining agreement leaves you with 6 weeks to implement one of the more exhaustive playbooks in the NFL? What coach can do that? I like this McDaniels hiring less and less every week.

Paul, that says it all....there's nothing really to add is there? Now it's in God's hands, or shall I say the next thing to it, when it comes to this team.