Space Shuttle Endeavour

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Just a few minutes ago, I was able to see the space shuttle for a fly by. I saw the front, side, and back, as I was lucky enough to be in a spot to see a banking turn. I was just a few thousand feet away by Disneyland. It was awesome, guys.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
That is very cool. Sad to see them retire.

I've been able to watch most of the launches through the years from my driveway. Cape Canaveral is close enough to us that the launches are well within sight as long as there aren't too many clouds.

The night launches were the best. Watched a few of those from my boat out on the Atlantic.

I watched the tragedy of the Challenger launch from my backyard (I was in college then). Something I'll never forget.

Glad you got a good view Doc.

bluecoconuts

Legend
I saw it too, it was pretty cool. I hope that they don't end up scrapping the new SLS that's supposed to take us to Mars by 2030. Would be really exciting to see that.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
It was the Space Shuttle program that got me in to the world of Aerospace. So sorry to see it go like this.

Selassie I said:
I watched the tragedy of the Challenger launch from my backyard (I was in college then). Something I'll never forget.
Yup, I was at Uni then too, and I remember that sad day very well.

classicpony

Starter
Name
Jim
interference said:
It was the Space Shuttle program that got me in to the world of Aerospace. So sorry to see it go like this.

Selassie I said:
Yup, I was at Uni then too, and I remember that sad day very well.

I was watching it on TV & called wife at work to tell her what was going on. Very sad :sick: