Southern Cal. 20, Notre Dame 48

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
Bad game for the finger nail painter:

View: https://twitter.com/Sidelines_SN/status/1713338870689829046?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1713338870689829046%7Ctwgr%5E6fd321ec510a913c72bce57bd685a3d8ffc10266%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftouchdownwire.usatoday.com%2F2023%2F10%2F14%2Fuscs-caleb-williams-whiffs-on-tackle-after-throwing-pick-against-notre-dame%2F

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/1785w9p/postgame_thread_notre_dame_defeats_usc_4820/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

Caleb Williams makes awful decisions when he’s under pressure and doesn’t have 10 seconds to scramble around. Thank god that won’t happen when he’s drafted to a bottom 5 team with no talent on either side of the-wait a minute.
I don't remember a Heisman winner with a game as bad as he had today.
USC got cooked worse than a Lincoln Riley brisket.
RIP Repeat Heisman
The term “fraudulent” gets thrown around a lot in sports, but I think that’s the only word you can use to describe USC. They should not be ranked in the Top 25 and that’s on Riley
Lincoln Riley is a fraud, and USC is about to be a feeder team in the Big 10

Buckle up, Trojan fans.
Central Michigan lost by 24 to Notre Dame

USC lost by 28 to Notre Dame

Central Michigan > USC?

oldnotdead

Legend
People on this board thought I was nuts when I said Caleb was a limited QB. The simplistic system he plays in inflates his stats.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Planning Evil Laugh GIF by Chris Kläfford

Tano

Legend
USCs OL is a lot like the Rams OL last year except at the college level.

They suck big time. Just look how poorly Stafford played last year with that crap of an OL.

Caleb didn't have a chance in that game with that OL.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
People on this board thought I was nuts when I said Caleb was a limited QB. The simplistic system he plays in inflates his stats.
That may be, but he is a wizard in the pocket, there is no denying that. IMO, he is still the best QB in college. What I cannot figure out is, how in the hell can USC not figure out how to play defense? I cannot remember a time when they had a even average D, and they don't recruit poorly on D by all metrics.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What I cannot figure out is, how in the hell can USC not figure out how to play defense?
Blue font?

iu

I still remember the OU fans checking into a USC post-game thread last year talking about how Riley/Grinch seemed to suck the defensive talent out of some players.

In other words, they had to deal with the "how in the hell can OU not figure out how to play defense?" question for years.

Same question, different teams. The only constant is Riley/Grinch.

OU fans never made any kind of pure salty criticisms of him.

Every complaint OU fans made about Riley are now present in his 2nd team, so they were right the whole time. No wonder the dude attempted to run from competition. The more his talent advantage vanishes, the more strange his playcalling is. And his teams end up being so passive it makes them hard to watch.

Last edited:

Tano

Legend
That may be, but he is a wizard in the pocket, there is no denying that. IMO, he is still the best QB in college. What I cannot figure out is, how in the hell can USC not figure out how to play defense? I cannot remember a time when they had a even average D, and they don't recruit poorly on D by all metrics.
I was going to give USC's defense a pass last year because the prior USC coach couldn't recruit worth a shit both offensively and defensively. And he was a horrible coach too.

I figured it would take two recruiting years to get their defense playing better. Offensively - Riley had a lot of transfers come over last year and had Caleb.

Well - this year I have to blame Grinch - he is a piss poor DC and needs to go.