Sources: Interest High in No. 2 Pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
By Adam Schefter
ESPN
http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2012/story/ ... ources-say

Multiple teams already have had preliminary discussions with St. Louis about the possibility of trading for the St. Louis Rams' second overall pick, according to league sources.

The Rams are willing to deal the pick for the right package, according to one source, and the chances are that St. Louis will wind up trading down.

The target at the No. 2 spot is likely Heisman Trophy-winning Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin III.

A handful of teams are expected to be in the market to draft a quarterback -- the Cleveland Browns, Washington Redskins, Miami Dolphins and Seattle Seahawks -- and any trade talks with the Rams are likely to accelerate once the free-agent quarterback market plays out and teams still have a need at the position.

Adam Schefter is ESPN's NFL Insider.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Could we possibly consider trading with the Seahawks? Really? I couldn't pull that trigger if I were in charge unless we really could put a good raping on the hags!!!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Of course there's interest, did you hear how the Colts can sign Luck if they want pretty soon? Basically the Rams will have the "1st pick" this year.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ramhusker said:
Could we possibly consider trading with the Seahawks? Really? I couldn't pull that trigger if I were in charge unless we really could put a good raping on the hags!!!

Kinda what I was thinking. If RG3 is truly a stud in the making, I would really want a huge cache from the Seachickens before I make that trade. I'd want maybe Gallery, Mebane, Rice, their 1st this year plus a few others. Too steep? Bummer.