Sounds Like TROUBLE in Pittsburg

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
First It's Polamalu retiring, and now Ike Taylor has announced he's retiring! Sounds Like there's trouble in Stealer Country to me! They're losing their Defensive Back-field!

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Idk about "trouble." It's more like its about damn time! 2 cornerstone DBs in the 2000s for PIT, but haven't played at a high level in years. Easily upgradable at this point. What we difficult for PIT is to find replacements who played as well as Troy and Taylor in their primes

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I think the reason Ike retired is that the Steelers loyalty for who he once was finally ran out. The only way Ike was going to play this year is if he stayed in shape and joined a team that was hit by the injury bug mid season.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
both Polamalu and Taylor shouldve retired a year or two ago. especially Taylor he sucked. if anything this is good for them not like they had a defense anymore anyways.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Pittsburgh has been such an old team these past few years so they could use some young bodies on defense. The real trouble for them is Bell's suspension.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
No more steel curtain in Pittsburgh. It's defense that make a team work. I expect this years Rams defense to be that kind of defense.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
They're gonna have to win in shootouts frequently if they want to make a deep postseason run. Luckily for them, they've been hitting the jackpot on WRs in recent years.

iced

taylor's been pretty up and down anyway,thought he got burned a bit last year

WvuIN02

Starter
Eh, those 2 guys were a major part of 2 SB wins and 1 more SB trip, I think the Rams would love to have those kinds of problems.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
First It's Polamalu retiring, and now Ike Taylor has announced he's retiring! Sounds Like there's trouble in Stealer Country to me! They're losing their Defensive Back-field!

Good maybe Rooney can focus on his franchise instead of the Rams!

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Pittsburgh has been such an old team these past few years so they could use some young bodies on defense. The real trouble for them is Bell's suspension.

That's only 3 games. Hope DeAngelo Williams and Dri Archer can manage 3 games.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
That's only 3 games. Hope DeAngelo Williams and Dri Archer can manage 3 games.

3 games can mean a lot. Bell was such a key part of the offense that they will struggle without him. Williams is pretty used up at his age and Archer is still a question mark.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Here's to playing the Steelers early!!!!:cheers:

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
Jarvis Jones hasn't panned out yet...3 sacks in two years...Jarvis broke his wrist in the 4 th game last year, tackling Cam Newton. :eek: I guess the Steelers didn't get a steal with 17th pick.:rolleyes:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Jarvis Jones hasn't panned out yet...3 sacks in two years...Jarvis broke his wrist in the 4 th game last year, tackling Cam Newton. :eek: I guess the Steelers didn't get a steal with 17th pick.:rolleyes:

Third year is what matters for anyone aside from running backs. Lawrence Timmons took four years to be one of the best inside linebackers in the game. If Jones can stay healthy, he'll be a good one for them. And Jones got those stats last season while rotating with Jason Worilds, who is now retired.