Sound FX: Jeff Fisher in the 49ers game

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Vita

UDFA
That was awesome! Loved the way he pulled Jenkins out and told him to man up and make a play! Love this coaching staff! We are finally going to see our young players developed while they are on OUR team!

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
As a fan that is the stuff I love to watch and listen to. What great stuff. Thanks for posting X man!

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I got chills watching that. Just great great material. I'd love to be part of a Jeff Fisher team.

bluecoconuts

Legend
interference said:
I got chills watching that. Just great great material. I'd love to be part of a Jeff Fisher team.

Same here, I love how he works things, you can tell he's a true players coach. I'd pay money to watch the entire game with Fisher miked up.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Confession..watched that 10x in a row it was that effective. Damn it gave me goosebumps just from the adrendaljne rush YOU can feel it as a fan alone.

"What do you want to do with 21, do you want 22 in or do you want him to be a man?" -Fisher.

"I want him to be a man !" Cecil

Awareness..fumble recovery and rolling in end zone TD changed the direction of that game. He became a man on that one and shows maturity.