Sorted By Tds, Sam's Last 16 Games Versus Everyone Else's Last 16 Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A55VA6

Legend
Yep. But you know... Sam sucks apparently. :rolleyes:

One thing I've always liked about Sam is his TD to INT ratio. He does a pretty good job. And according to that list, every QB in front of him has more weapons than he does.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
See? I told you all Sam is no Peyton Manning.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If Sam stays healthy, this debate finally dies.

Ramifications

Plus he didn't have Jake Long, Stacy, Austin, Bailey or Cook the second half of 2012, didn't have Stacy in the first month of 2013, was still building all important timing, chemistry and rapport with Austin and Cook in the first month and a half of 2013, and while all QBs have to deal with some level of penalties and drops, Bradford seemed to have an inordinate number of them early last season. Very conservatively, he easily could be closer to 30-32, which would put him higher than Stafford (has Calvin Johnson) and around Aaron Rodgers (a consensus top four QB with Manning, Brady and Brees), close to top five on the above list.

I forget if it was Wagoner or Thomas, but they were talking about how once Fisher shifted to a run-centric offense after the 1-3 start, Bradford put up something like top two passing numbers (QBR?).

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
And that includes an 8% drop rate by receivers. If that is a normal, say 3-4% his competion rate is 63-65% or so.

fearsomefour

Legend
....Yeah, Sam blows as does Tony Romo. Romo is ranked where he is for a reason. He is one of the best QBs in the league....of course having a D that requires you to throw a bunch help. I love how the idiots on national sports radio were talking about Romos' pick late in that game vs. Denver when his D gave up 50 (or whatever) points.