Sorry to Post This on TG, but Another Player Headed to IR

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Rams have re-signed receiver/returner Nick Miller. WR Mark Clayton placed on injured reserve

:boohoo:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Re: Sorry to Post This on TG, but Another Player Headed to I

libertadrocks said:
Rams have re-signed receiver/returner Nick Miller. WR Mark Clayton placed on injured reserve

:boohoo:
:uhh:

Anonymous

Have to wonder if he was rushed back too quick. SB to Lloyd. SB to Lloyd. SB to Lloyd. SB to Lloyd.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

Meh. Not like he alone could've done anything. Hope he comes back strong and competes his ass off next year.

bluecoconuts

Legend

Nick Miller can be used in punts and has a lot of speed, Clayton didn't seem right.

Sucks for him, maybe he can come back and compete in camp for a spot.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

bluecoconuts said:
Nick Miller can be used in punts and has a lot of speed, Clayton didn't seem right.

Sucks for him, maybe he can come back and compete in camp for a spot.
Damn straight. It also makes all that Nick Miller research and video posting I did -- relevant again. Yay. :cheese:

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox

Wow! What a shame for Mark and I do think he could have helped if he had been/stayed healthy. May not be a #1 at this stage but could have filled a role and has a comfort level with Sam. Hopefully one more player to compete for a spot next season.