Sorry Slim Shady.... It's a no.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
That's hilarious. Asking someone to throw a game. Pretty good humor, IMO.

dang

Legend
My first favorite NFL player was Leroy Kelly/ Browns. This after seeing him Play on tv a couple times in 1968. i came close to declaring the Browns as my favorite NFL team as a result. It took a couple more years to declare a favorite NFL team. I was ready and hooked once I saw Roman Gabriel and the horns on football trading cards in 1971. Been a Rams fan ever since and proud to tell anyone who would listen that once you pick a team. You have to stick with them through thick and thin. While difficult during the dry spells it only sweetened the reward when they found success. So for all the long suffering Browns (including Marshall Mathers), Bills (including my dad), Viking, Cards, Falcons fans I respect you for hanging in there.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Stafford off the bus gonna be like...
walk-in.gif