Sorry Pead fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram4life11

Rookie
I've heard from a couple of my sources that the running back depth chart has changed this week... It looks like the line up will be,
1. DRich 2. Ben Cunningham 3. Zac Stacey

I believe Pead will be inactive tonight...
So sorry to the Pead fans that expected him to have 20 carries tonight...

Rumor has it, his head isn't on strait...

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Is this a credible source? Sure seems like quite a demotion for no apparent reason -- 2nd string to inactive?

A55VA6

Legend
Ram4life11 said:
I've heard from a couple of my sources that the running back depth chart has changed this week... It looks like the line up will be,

You were right last time... so I'll believe ya!

Psycho_X

Legend
It seemed like he biffed, completely ignored?, some pass blocking duties last week. Went to the wrong place... didn't chip the right shoulder... that type of stuff. Or at least to my naked eye which I could be completely wrong just my hunch. So was curious if he'd still be playing like he did. If he truly is inactive I'd say my hunch is 100% right and what got him canned... possibly permanently.

Ram4life11

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A55VA6 said:
Ram4life11 said:

They say last week he missed the team meeting before they left the facilities to head to airport for Dallas... He was so late he had to meet the team at the airport as they boarded the plan...
So idk if that's part of the reason or what...

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
As long as D.Rich is healthy, i dont give two shits about anyone else. But i do know this....Cunningham has no place returning kicks or playing HB in this league...i saw no promise out of him. I dont know why the hell Austin doesn't return kicks. If Trendon Holiday can do it, so can he.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
If it's true, it's too bad. He had LeSean McCoy type talent.

If it's true, I fear we will be dipping into the RB pool next draft.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
DR RAM said:

Oh yeah.

I would love to see this guy paired up w/ Tavon on the field...

deanthony.jpg

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Angry Ram said:
DR RAM said:

Oh yeah.

deanthony.jpg
SPEED.

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Ram4life11 said:

Makes perfect sense to me, and it has for some time now. Pead is a head case, waste of football talent. The guy I was hoping to be a player this year is Stacey. He still has a chance. The other 2 guys don't impress me at all. Clearly, they will be in the market for a quality RB next year.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Angry Ram said:
DR RAM said:

Oh yeah.

deanthony.jpg

No. If anything, De'Anthony Thomas is going to have to move to slot receiver. I wish that Yeldon, Gurley, or Marshall was available this year, but they're not, so...Lache Seastrunk, anyone?

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Does this guy have legit sources?

If this is true, I'm expecting Tavon to have a few more carries tonight. Nobody else has shown anything.

On the other hand, maybe we need to feed Stacy and let him chip away and gain some momentum.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
wow if this is true i dont see him staying on the roster long. sucks i thought he looked ok last week and ran hard.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
ChrisW said:

If this is true, I'm expecting Tavon to have a few more carries tonight. Nobody else has shown anything.

On the other hand, maybe we need to feed Stacy and let him chip away and gain some momentum.

You may be on to something there. I think Stacy is the kind of back that needs a bunch of carries to get a head of steam going. One here and there isn't his style I'm afraid and I don't think we will see much production out of him in that way. I thought our backfield was going to be ok but it seems we have a somewhat fragile DR, a somewhat air-head IP, a somewhat "not ready for primetime" SC and a non-primed ZS. I hope something gels soon with these 4 or we will be looking at a RB early in the draft in 2014. Cmon Redskins, stink it up for us!!!!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Ramhusker said:
ChrisW said:

You may be on to something there. I think Stacy is the kind of back that needs a bunch of carries to get a head of steam going. One here and there isn't his style I'm afraid and I don't think we will see much production out of him in that way. I thought our backfield was going to be ok but it seems we have a somewhat fragile DR, a somewhat air-head IP, a somewhat "not ready for primetime" SC and a non-primed ZS. I hope something gels soon with these 4 or we will be looking at a RB early in the draft in 2014. Cmon Redskins, stink it up for us!!!!

That Skin pick is reserved for one Jadaveon Clowney.

I'm not panicked on the RB situation just yet - and that is assuming Pead is done here. I'm hoping there is more to Stacy than we have seen so far - and its hard to be all that disappointed in Cunningham and Richardson. I think this crew can get it done.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
12intheBox said:
Ramhusker said:
ChrisW said:

[hilite]That Skin pick is reserved for one Jadaveon Clowney.[/hilite]

I'm not panicked on the RB situation just yet - and that is assuming Pead is done here. I'm hoping there is more to Stacy than we have seen so far - and its hard to be all that disappointed in Cunningham and Richardson. I think this crew can get it done.
Why would we take Clowney there? We still need another WR, another DT, another OT. Let's either trade the pick or get an elite one of those. We already have Quinn, Long and Hayes backing them up. Besides he hasn't been doing all that well this year. His stock very well might drop

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Another second round bust. Man we've had a few over the years, haven't we? Pead was suppose to be the answer. This is very dissappointing...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
12intheBox said:
Ramhusker said:
ChrisW said:

That Skin pick is reserved for one Jadaveon Clowney.

I disagree on both views. I said before this season we are weak at rb and I stand by that. As far as clowny is concerned I'm not interested I believe there are other holes to fill. If we get a top 5 pick I would say trade down and get extra picks.

iced

Ram4life11 said:
A55VA6 said:
Ram4life11 said:

They say last week he missed the team meeting before they left the facilities to head to airport for Dallas... He was so late he had to meet the team at the airport as they boarded the plan...
So idk if that's part of the reason or what...

makes sense

jenkins and givens broke curfew against the niners last year and were inactive for it.

love how people are reading too much into this

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
brokeu91 said:
12intheBox said:
Ramhusker said:
ChrisW said:

[hilite]That Skin pick is reserved for one Jadaveon Clowney.[/hilite]

Why would we take Clowney there? We still need another WR, another DT, another OT. Let's either trade the pick or get an elite one of those. We already have Quinn, Long and Hayes backing them up. Besides he hasn't been doing all that well this year. His stock very well might drop

If we are picking 2nd overall (which is where we would need to be) - we damn sure better not try and just fill a need. Take the best defensive player to come out in the last decade and figure out where he fits later. If it means Chris Long loses snaps, then so be it.