Sorry in advance if I'm a pill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
It has absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the Draft or who we pick.

It's the day...

Tryin' to keep it together, but... ya know... if I get salty...it's just the day...

I'm not tryin' to go into it, just don't wanna make it seem like I'm peein' in the punch bowl if I don't come off as super enthusiastic.

Carry on. I'm pretty sure we're drafting a QB today...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

It's the day...

Tryin' to keep it together, but... ya know... if I get salty...it's just the day...

I'm not tryin' to go into it, just don't wanna make it seem like I'm peein' in the punch bowl if I don't come off as super enthusiastic.

We're getting the best Placeholder available, and you'll like it!:rimshot::rockon:

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just prime your liver before the pick with some beers. Today is a happy day regardless what happens, cuz we are going to finally have a qb!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
You're a Rams fan and a Wentz fan and there's nothing wrong with either. You're passionate about both and that makes us Rams Bros.

Hram

UDFA

It's the day...

Mack, no issues my friend. Tomorrow is another day.

Hopefully today we draft a franchise QB and who knows, perhaps by the end of the weekend we will also finally find a replacement for Massey!

RAMBUSH

Starter

It's the day...

I know right, why not a 6:00pm eastern daylight time start to this draft. Like a kid waiting for recess ... come on already.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
You don't need to apologize.

If I remember correctly, I'm amazed your here at all.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

It's the day...

Fair --

I think it is the right move !!

I don't know who you want or what you really think about Goff !!

It is nice to finally see The Rams draft a QB of the future.

Sam Bradford is selfish & not a good leaderOBVIOUSLY

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
@Mackeyser. He's not a pill he's a just a die hard LA Ram Man who hasn't yet received his thrill as he's gone through many years of ill but it's all good now with a new qb it's also time to finally chill. For we are on to a Super Bowl win.

Name
Chris
Mack,

I'll tell you what, I'm new to this forum but y'all are great. Being a CAL guy I spend a lot of time in the bear insider forums and man o man it's a night and day difference here. I love the fact that there are no politics involved and there is a strict line about contributing to a topic without personal attacks. I like your contribution and no matter who the rams pick you have carried yourself well.

Chris

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
I'm glad you're not a pill Mac, cuz I would have OD'd on you by now!

Instead I get to read all your awesome posts.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
tumblr_m8czz0kjfk1r9qrlto1_500.gif

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
We'll just send Les to your house to eat up all your crackers and your licorice.
(name that song)