Sorry if I missed it, but...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
why did the Rams wear the road whites at home against the Packers???

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
bluecoconuts said:
Fans voted on it back in June.
wonder how many votes came from the same Pack fans who attended the game?

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I read something on The Herd board saying they wore the all whites because they had to pack their blues for the London trip. Seemed odd to me. I would think that they would have a multitude of uniforms in every color, but the thread I saw made it out like they wanted to make sure they had everything they needed packed and ready for London ahead of time,,, they didn't want to risk not having everything ready prior to leaving.

:idk:

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Selassie I said:
I read something on The Herd board saying they wore the all whites because they had to pack their blues for the London trip. Seemed odd to me. I would think that they would have a multitude of uniforms in every color, but the thread I saw made it out like they wanted to make sure they had everything they needed packed and ready for London ahead of time,,, they didn't want to risk not having everything ready prior to leaving.

:idk:

Yeah getting ready to leave in one day presented logistical problems for the EQ people so they decided to take washing/ repairing even ordering replacement unis out of the equation.

Wonder if they'd already packed the "retired " Ojinaka jersey :shock:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Speaking of unis.....I know they used to sell a gold "alternate" jersey, but I also know that the Rams have never worn it. Whatup with that?