Sorry fellas.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I saw that my thread got deleted because it was a rumor about them leaving. I honestly didn't mean for it to go as far as it did. I consider you guys family and do not wanna piss anyone off. I won't be posting anymore speculation threads. My apologies.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I saw that my thread got deleted because it was a rumor about them leaving. I honestly didn't mean for it to go as far as it did. I consider you guys family and do not wanna pee pee anyone off. I won't be posting anymore speculation threads. My apologies.
Meh - It's cool. I don't think any of us thought you did it maliciously. It's just one of those topics that can't help but sadden or embitter the fans in the Lou and brings about very non-constructive arguments. Until any real news, directly from those with a stake in the negotiations, we have decided that the subject doesn't belong here.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Meh - It's cool. I don't think any of us thought you did it maliciously. It's just one of those topics that can't help but sadden or embitter the fans in the Lou and brings about very non-constructive arguments. Until any real news, directly from those with a stake in the negotiations, we have decided that the subject doesn't belong here.

So your saying they are moving

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Going to lock this thread. No big deal. Just think we should move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.