Sorry CardnCub

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
@Cardncub
Hey bro, that no injury thing we wanted didn't happen. I'm sorry Palmer got hurt for multitple reasons but one of them is if the Rams don't take the division or go to the SB I'd rather it be the Cards. They used to be my team.

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
At his age and with the probability of another tear if he sneezes wrong high, I think his career is probably over. Much like the Rams of late, the Cards can't seem to catch a break either. At least now that Bidwill senior is out of the picture they have a chance to become a good team. Cheap bastard.

Of course they'd have to beat the Rams to get to the SB again and that isn't gonna happen. ;)

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I hate to see him hurt. He seems like one of the NFL's good guys.

Hopefully the Cardinals can continue their run with Stanton. They are having a special season and it sucks to see injury effect that.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Just a freak play. However, I don't think Palmer was the reason the Cards were winning games. I think they are a deep, talented team at every position and Drew Stanton has the arm to carry them.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Watching an interview with Arians (sp?) he said a time table of June for recovery being that it is only the ACL and not the MCL. I hope this is not just wishful thinking for more than one reason.

But I hope Cason heals fast and can play again. Sucks for the Cards and for Palmer. I never like seeing a player - especially a good teammate (by all accounts) go out like this.