SONS

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Well I'm hoping that the debut of Sons on Tuesday will eclipse the debut of our Rams. How excited are you guy? I'm jacked about it. Can't wait to see where they pick up

fearsomefour

Legend
They lost me the beginning of last season.
The murder and mayhem rate got silly. At first they did a good job of developing characters and some depth in the story. They are supposed to be in this little town and there is more crazy, violent crime going on than in Iraq. To me it is a bit what happened to the Sopranos. Great writing and characters with depth were replaced by easy default violence or "shocking" characters. Its a crutch in my opinion.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lol LOVE IT

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Yea.... they over did it with the crazy violence. If I needed to murder someone or commit some crime I'd make sure I did it in Charming.
Peg Bundy has got to go. She has had a hand in pretty much everyone's death since season 1. And I know Jax is eye candy for the ladies, but my goodness is he an awful actor. He is either doing the angry gruff-voiced tough guy thing, or the whiny "I'm really a sensitive guy on the inside" thing.

I hope they put some more focus on the better actorscharacters like Chibs ... Tig.. etc. and get away from neing so Jax-centric. The other boys in the club have been getting less and less screen time.
When they killed off Clay, I was not a happy camper...

All that being said.... now that Breaking Bad is done with I only have Sons and Walking Dead left. Hope Sons steps it up, cuz it looks like the Rams are going to shyte the bed again this season.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
I'm happy they've declared this the last season. I still like the show a lot, but I wonder if they didn't get pressured into dragging some of it out a little longer than they'd anticipated. I'm really curious to see where the story line goes. Maybe I should have a 2 season refresher because I think they totally dropped the story arc with Danny Trejo, I can't recall off the top of my head.

I believe the show initially was a modern spin on Hamlet before going off on a few tangents, so...

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
yea, bro.. Peggy shoulda been offed about 2 seasons ago. I am betting she finally gets her comeuppance by Jax or Nero this season.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Jax most definitely will be taking Gemma out once he finds out she killed his woman.

I think they coulda found a better person to play her but I dont mind her being the one.

I still miss Opie :(

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Jacks is all into body art and dentistry with a touch of brain surgery in the opener of the final season. I think we are in for much more blood and gore this season.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jax most definitely will be taking Gemma out once he finds out she killed his woman.

I think they coulda found a better person to play her but I dont mind her being the one.

I still miss Opie :(
i still miss the first 2 or 3 seasons where gemma ended up being charged with aggravated assault. remember the skateboard in the face of the young chick Clay was with ?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I got a sneaky feeling Jacks will find out Gemma isn't his real mom in the end. That homeless lady that shows up from time to time is going to be a key player before this thing is over. (Jacks' mom maybe?)

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I got a sneaky feeling Jacks will find out Gemma isn't his real mom in the end. That homeless lady that shows up from time to time is going to be a key player before this thing is over. (Jacks' mom maybe?)

844.jpg

I have a feeling they're going to try something sneaky like that.
Maybe bring someone back from the dead or some other crazy ish out of left field.