Son's Of Anarchy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Who watches the show?? And who saw that coming last night! I thought for a while that Jax would kill her but the then I started thinking he wouldn't. Sucks that the shows about to be over one of my favorites of all time and it also sucks that I think it will end with someone killing Jax. I just dont see any way around it just dont know whos gonna do it. Probably be somebody you least expect like chuckie since he just proclaimed his love for Jema before she died but who knows.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jax is going to die. And he deserves it at this point. Glad she finally got what she deserved.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Great show. I'm going to miss it. I still say that bag lady comes into play somehow. She showed up again this episode. What a kick ass song at the end. Make It Rain by Ed Sheeran.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great show. I'm going to miss it. I still say that bag lady comes into play somehow. She showed up again this episode. What a kick ass song at the end. Make It Rain by Ed Sheeran.

Yeah the song was awesome. What bag lady are you talking about either I cant remember or I missed that part somehow.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Jax is going to die. And he deserves it at this point. Glad she finally got what she deserved.

I dont know that he deserves it. Everything bad that has happend this season stems off his moms lies so while he did make some mistakes it was her fault he made the mistakes.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dont know that he deserves it. Everything bad that has happend this season stems off his moms lies so while he did make some mistakes it was her fault he made the mistakes.

He deserves it. He's murdered so many people and is a real piece of shit at this point. He needs to die.

How is it HER fault that he chose to kill all those people? He made the choice. He pulled the trigger. She may have set them up but the man still made his own choice when he pulled the trigger.

It's time for him to die. You don't get to kill that many people and still deserve to live.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
He deserves it. He's murdered so many people and is a real piece of crap at this point. He needs to die.

How is it HER fault that he chose to kill all those people? He made the choice. He pulled the trigger. She may have set them up but the man still made his own choice when he pulled the trigger.

It's time for him to die. You don't get to kill that many people and still deserve to live.

Besides wayne all the people he killed were scums of the earth drug and gun dealers and murderers themselves. If I was in his situation and a badass outlaw like he was I would kill those guys too for putting an ice pick in the back of my wife's head. Who didn't deserve to die besides wayne? If the tables were turned any one of those guys would have done the same thing to Jax so I dont have a problem with any of the killings except for Wayne he was a good dude.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Besides wayne all the people he killed were scums of the earth drug and gun dealers and murderers themselves. If I was in his situation and a badass outlaw like he was I would kill those guys too for putting an ice pick in the back of my wife's head. Who didn't deserve to die besides wayne? If the tables were turned any one of those guys would have done the same thing to Jax so I dont have a problem with any of the killings except for Wayne he was a good dude.

The many Asians he murdered, Juice, the Reverend he murdered, Jury White...do I need to keep going?

If you were in his situation, you'd choose to be a mass murderer? Well then I'd say you don't deserve to live either. The guy kills people without an ounce of emotion. He's scum, himself.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Yeah the song was awesome. What bag lady are you talking about either I cant remember or I missed that part somehow.
Remember when Juice threw the evidence in the dumpster of Gemma killing Tara and the homeless lady comes by and when the girl tries to attack the sons and comes into the ice cream shop that the Sons were using as home base after there's got blown up, the bag lady shows up there too. And last episode, when Gemma is at the truck stop sitting at the table before the trucker sits down with her, the bag lady is checking the vending machines for change. Same lady every time. She has a story in this somehow.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I just saw the episode last night and WOW. I didn't think Jax would actually go through with killing Gemma and I was more surprised with how she was at peace with everything. I as well think that Jax is going to die, the question is how and at who will do it? I see the bros from the other chapters voted for mayhem, but I don't think that's how he's gonna die.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
The show really needs to come to an end already. It was good when Clay was still alive. But after his death, the show took a nosedive, imo. It's painfully obvious the writers/producers are catering to the Jax fangirls the past 2 season with the gratuitous ass shots and complete lack of development for the other Sons.

They should have spent more time with Chibs and Tig and some of the other guys. The show was great when the guys were just BSing or partying it up doing their thing. Things just started to get way too convoluted at the end.

SO much death. A lot of it unnecessary. Jax is a terrible Prez, and an even worse father. Dude thinks he can just show up , pat his kid on the head and kiss him goodnight and it's all good? He just killed Wayne and His own mother and what does the guy do? Bone his ex-wife . THAT should UN-complicate matters, eh Jax? LOL

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
With Gemma, Unser, and Juice dying this past episode it provides clarity for the final episode. If anyone had doubts about Jax dying in the season finale they shouldn't after this weeks episode. We know Barosky is going to die, and probably August Marks. But that's not enough for the final episode. JAX WILL DIE. Too much blood on his hands and unfortunately he discovered the truth FAR too late. He can't undo all of the murders he committed.

I just want to see Nero, Wendy, and the kids live safely on the farm so the kids don't turn up becoming as fucked up as their father. Abel is already on very unstable ground. Any more traumatic events and we could very easily have a SOA Serial Killer sequel series :LOL:.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The show really needs to come to an end already. It was good when Clay was still alive. But after his death, the show took a nosedive, imo. It's painfully obvious the writers/producers are catering to the Jax fangirls the past 2 season with the gratuitous ass shots and complete lack of development for the other Sons.

They should have spent more time with Chibs and Tig and some of the other guys. The show was great when the guys were just BSing or partying it up doing their thing. Things just started to get way too convoluted at the end.

SO much death. A lot of it unnecessary. Jax is a terrible Prez, and an even worse father. Dude thinks he can just show up , pat his kid on the head and kiss him goodnight and it's all good? He just killed Wayne and His own mother and what does the guy do? Bone his ex-wife . THAT should UN-complicate matters, eh Jax? LOL

Yea. They really went the wrong direction this season. Has been a weak season in terms of writing.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
With Gemma, Unser, and Juice dying this past episode it provides clarity for the final episode. If anyone had doubts about Jax dying in the season finale they shouldn't after this weeks episode. We know Barosky is going to die, and probably August Marks. But that's not enough for the final episode. JAX WILL DIE. Too much blood on his hands and unfortunately he discovered the truth FAR too late. He can't undo all of the murders he committed.

I just want to see Nero, Wendy, and the kids live safely on the farm so the kids don't turn up becoming as fucked up as their father. Abel is already on very unstable ground. Any more traumatic events and we could very easily have a SOA Serial Killer sequel series :LOL:.

Yeah, I think that groundwork has been laid. When they leave for their trip to the farm, I think it's permanent.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I am also glad that this show is ending. I think that they went a season or two too long. But then again, how many shows end on a great note when they're at the top of their game besides Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, and Seinfeld? Not many that I can think of. I think Game of Thrones will too. With that said, I am torn between if they are going to have him die or live. I can see the writers killing him in this last episode. I can also see them trying to make it a happy ending with Jax getting has back tattoo burned up and him driving away with his sons and ex wife at the end of the episode to start a new life somewhere. He should die, but will he? Also, what is this mayhem that they voted for?

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
I am also glad that this show is ending. I think that they went a season or two too long. But then again, how many shows end on a great note when they're at the top of their game besides Breaking Bad, The Sopranos, and Seinfeld? Not many that I can think of. I think Game of Thrones will too. With that said, I am torn between if they are going to have him die or live. I can see the writers killing him in this last episode. I can also see them trying to make it a happy ending with Jax getting has back tattoo burned up and him driving away with his sons and ex wife at the end of the episode to start a new life somewhere. He should die, but will he? Also, what is this mayhem that they voted for?
The "mayhem" vote is the decision to kill another member. The most common reason for the mayhem vote is for the killing of another member. In order for mayhem to go down the vote has to be unanimous, however. A few seasons ago, they brought a mayhem vote to the table for Clay and everyone voted "yes" except for Bobby, which bought Clay a little more time.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Yeah, I think that groundwork has been laid. When they leave for their trip to the farm, I think it's permanent.
Agreed, I thought this would be the case. Nero, Wendy, and the kids will most definitely live on the farm after the dust settles.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
The "mayhem" vote is the decision to kill another member. The most common reason for the mayhem vote is for the killing of another member. In order for mayhem to go down the vote has to be unanimous, however. A few seasons ago, they brought a mayhem vote to the table for Clay and everyone voted "yes" except for Bobby, which bought Clay a little more time.

Oh yes, I forgot about that. Well somehow I have the feeling he won't be killed which I think will be lame.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Oh yes, I forgot about that. Well somehow I have the feeling he won't be killed which I think will be lame.
What's the club rule that Jacks asks the other Presidents to change when they meet about Mayhem?

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
There is way too much fucking whispering in this show. It's annoying. Other than that (and the fact marilyn manson is NOT a believable AB member) the show is good.