Song that you hate keeps popping up in your mind

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

had

Rookie
Frequently I will find that this one song just comes into my head, song I really don't like, unwelcome it just arrives. That song that goes "All I can say is that my life is pretty plain, you don't like my point of view that I'm insane."

I've just looked this song up. It goes "And all I can do is just pour some tea for two, and speak my point of view that it's not sane".

Can you imagine this song?

It's awful. And I remember that the guy died from a overdose. The guy who sings it.

And every few months it just pops into my head.

So my point is, does this happen to anyone else? Some lame song you hate comes unbidden into your mind and you can't get rid of it?

I am a Rams fan, by the way.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
lol.

You've had too much Scotch.

[mp3]http://www.moviewavs.com/0039257685/MP3S/Movies/Anchorman_The_Legend_Of_Ron_Burgundy/ilovescotch.mp3[/mp3]

But yeah, that does happen to me ...

My Maserati does 185
I lost my license now I don't drive
I have a limo ride in the back
I lock the doors in case I'm attacked

Killgasm

Starter
Name
Alex
Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Killgasm said:
Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
But here's my number,
So call me, maybe?

:dangit: :dangit: :dangit: :dangit:

That and the "we are never ever everrrrrr gettin back togetherrr."

:dangit: :dangit: :dangit: :dangit: :dangit: :dangit: :dangit:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I can thank my wife for this one:

Wish me love a wishing well
To kiss and tell
A wishing well of butterfly tears
To kiss and tell
A wishing well of crocodile cheers

:sick:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Don't ever take your kids to Disney World then because that "It's A Small Small World" will never get out of your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loco:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
Ramhusker said:
Don't ever take your kids to Disney World then because that "It's A Small Small World" will never get out of your head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :loco:
THAT would be the black hole of memory fixation.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFan503 said:

To kiss and tell
To kiss and tell

Wait just a minute here Miller !!! Your wife obviously has excellent taste.

Terrence Trent D'arby went to my HS. He's a few years older than me, but I used to hang with him and his younger bro. Love that song, and a few others on that same album. The only album he had that did anything here in the US. He was very popular in Europe though :oops:

Speaking of my HS... Deland HS ! The mighty Bulldogs were on BSPN2 live playing football Thursday night. We fucking lost, but still.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:

To kiss and tell
To kiss and tell

Terrence Trent D'arby went to my HS. He's a few years older than me, but I used to hang with him and his younger bro. Love that song, and a few others on that same album. The only album he had that did anything here in the US. He was very popular in Europe though :oops:

Speaking of my HS... Deland HS ! The mighty Bulldogs were on BSPN2 live playing football Thursday night. We fucking lost, but still.

Sorry to hear that. I still love yuh man... bad taste in music and all. :razzed:

It's actually not that it's a terrible song. It's just that my wife played it over and over when she bought the album. Got stuck in my head to the point that I wanted to Frisbee the damn disc.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:

To kiss and tell
To kiss and tell

Sorry to hear that. I still love yuh man... bad taste in music and all. :razzed:

It's actually not that it's a terrible song. It's just that my wife played it over and over when she bought the album. Got stuck in my head to the point that I wanted to Frisbee the damn disc.

I actually had the VINYL album. :bahumbug:

LOL

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:
Selassie I said:
RamFan503 said:

To kiss and tell
To kiss and tell

I actually had the VINYL album. :bahumbug:

LOL

Man - you ARE old. :sly: