Son of Butt Fumble

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
Winston's fumble in the game last night deserves a name LOL

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Winston = Mark Sanchez

And the spaz fumble seals it

FRO

Legend
Anybody think he returns to school? Bradford, Luck, and Mariota all would have been top 5 if they left earlier.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Winston = Mark Sanchez

And the spaz fumble seals it

Sure. Winston is Mark Sanchez...the really good, franchise QB version of Mark Sanchez...wait...that really isn't Mark Sanchez at all. :p

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Anybody think he returns to school? Bradford, Luck, and Mariota all would have been top 5 if they left earlier.
He would honestly do himself a big favor if he did return to school and kept his nose clean for a year. The problem there though is whether he's capable of the latter.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He would honestly do himself a big favor if he did return to school and kept his nose clean for a year. The problem there though is whether he's capable of the latter.

He wouldn't be doing himself a favor.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame

I think he still goes in the top 3. No reason reason to go back unless he decides to focus on baseball. One game doesn't change the entire body of work over the last 2 years.

FRO

Legend
I think he still goes in the top 3. No reason reason to go back unless he decides to focus on baseball. One game doesn't change the entire body of work over the last 2 years.
I don't think he needs to return, but if the kid loves playing baseball, this is his last chance to play it competitive at a ball.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I don't think he needs to return, but if the kid loves playing baseball, this is his last chance to play it competitive at a ball.

When does college baseball start? He couldn't declare for the NFL and still play could he?

FRO

Legend
When does college baseball start? He couldn't declare for the NFL and still play could he?
No clue. I don't think it would be wise to be playing during the draft process, because if he declaims his focus should be training and preparing for the draft. Once he gets drafted teams wouldn't want him playing baseball.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
No clue. I don't think it would be wise to be playing during the draft process, because if he declaims his focus should be training and preparing for the draft. Once he gets drafted teams wouldn't want him playing baseball.

That's what I was thinking, plus if Wilson and Manziel got drafted by MLB after they were drafted by the NFL I'm sure some team will draft him in hopes that he flames out in football

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If anything, the game against Oregon boosted his stock. Showed a lot of major positives.

He should go. It would benefit him immensely. IMO, anyone expected to go in the first 2 rounds since they implemented the caps should declare.

FRO

Legend
If anything, the game against Oregon boosted his stock. Showed a lot of major positives.

He should go. It would benefit him immensely. IMO, anyone expected to go in the first 2 rounds since they implemented the caps should declare.
I totally agree with this from my perspective. Take the money while you can and improve your game in the NFL. There is nothing Winston can do on the field to improve his stock. That being said, if he loves baseball then he won't go. There is no need to rush through life. I wish I could go back to high school/college. He is still only 21 and may love the college life. Who knows. I think he will declare and if I were his advisor I would tell him to declare.