Something Your Parents Kept From You and Pissed You OFF!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I love Mom, so lets get that straight.

I grew up in SoCal until age 12 years old and then moved away. When I was grown and married, I drove tour bus trips from NY City to LA (23 days), and it was while in Las Vegas on one such trip, that I experienced In-N-Out. It'one of the best burger chains in existence and then I found out it's a peer of McDonalds that never went National. They had them in LA when I grew up there.

"Mom, have you ever had In-N-Out?"
"Oh, they are so good!" She said.
"You ate them when living in SoCal?"
"Well, yes," she said [BUSTED}
"How come we went McDonalds a million times and never to In-N-Out?"
"Well honey, In-N-Out was more expensive, and so...." She stumbled.

Mom, yur dead to me.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My Mom never told us our father was half Sicilian. I found out when I was 32 over dinner during casual conversation. My brothers and I were always told Irish and Scottish background for both parents. She didn't think it was a big deal. It’s not but makes sense my older brother has olive colored skin and jet black hair. Always thought he was the mailman’s boy.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Allowance. I never got an allowance. I feel gyped.
Allowance what man ???

I use to have to get up every day to help my mom throw her paper route at 2 230 in the morning,since I was 12 thru 17

My pay zip nothing, she told me things like I cook for u ,I clean you clothes and buy them etc etc what do u pay me lol

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Unfortunately, growing up in dysfunction lends itself to quite a list, but I have to say my brother getting arrested during my wedding has to be the topper.
Yeah, the brother who wasnt even going to be invited, but when my mother said if he wasnt, she wouldnt come. Good times.... During the reception at some point he apparently "needed some air" and my dad gave him the keys to his car. So he goes for a ride (leaving his wife, who didnt know any of us, at the reception alone) get pulled over, and arrested for god knows what. Was the big "family secret" that I found out about from my insurance agent, who was a family friend and just thought I knew....

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I never knew I had 5 siblings and 4 half siblings. My parents apparently were into drugs and my father was sent away to prison. When I was about two the state took all of us children from my mother. We were all in foster care(I dont remember any of this) and a few months later the state awarded her one child back and she chose me. I was the second youngest and out of diapers, so I was the best long term and inexpensive choice. Lol

I found out when I was 19, she had left the computer on and had an email open and it was addressed to a woman. I was curious and it was apparently a child of hers. I wrote the email down and sent one of my own to investigate further. Thats when I found out my mother and bio dad had 6 children and he had 4 others as well.

What an odd situation. They only lived about 30 miles away my whole life. I partied there all the time in my late teens. My gosh, what if I had met one of my sisters at a party and hooked up. Luckily, that didn't happen lol.

Messed up situation. I only have a relationship with 4 of them. And they arent great ones.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Unfortunately, growing up in dysfunction lends itself to quite a list, but I have to say my brother getting arrested during my wedding has to be the topper.
Yeah, the brother who wasnt even going to be invited, but when my mother said if he wasnt, she wouldnt come. Good times.... During the reception at some point he apparently "needed some air" and my dad gave him the keys to his car. So he goes for a ride (leaving his wife, who didnt know any of us, at the reception alone) get pulled over, and arrested for god knows what. Was the big "family secret" that I found out about from my insurance agent, who was a family friend and just thought I knew....
Wow

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I probably believed in Santa longer than I should have, other than that... I got nothing and I guess I’m lucky for that.

Interesting stories and topic. I just got to this one. Geez @Juggs thats something else there. Wow.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I probably believed in Santa longer than I should have, other than that... I got nothing and I guess I’m lucky for that.

Interesting stories and topic. I just got to this one. Geez @Juggs thats something else there. Wow.
"But Mom, what are you telling me? The Tooth Fairy doesn't give a shyte about Wisdom Teeth?" ~ 19 year old CGI

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never knew I had 5 siblings and 4 half siblings. My parents apparently were into drugs and my father was sent away to prison. When I was about two the state took all of us children from my mother. We were all in foster care(I dont remember any of this) and a few months later the state awarded her one child back and she chose me. I was the second youngest and out of diapers, so I was the best long term and inexpensive choice. Lol

I found out when I was 19, she had left the computer on and had an email open and it was addressed to a woman. I was curious and it was apparently a child of hers. I wrote the email down and sent one of my own to investigate further. Thats when I found out my mother and bio dad had 6 children and he had 4 others as well.

What an odd situation. They only lived about 30 miles away my whole life. I partied there all the time in my late teens. My gosh, what if I had met one of my sisters at a party and hooked up. Luckily, that didn't happen lol.

Messed up situation. I only have a relationship with 4 of them. And they arent great ones.
Wow man, that's pretty amazing stuff. Good on you for becoming who you are today.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wow man, that's pretty amazing stuff. Good on you for becoming who you are today.
Haha you have no idea. I could write a fuckin book. Lol

I dont have much of a relationship with my mother. She is a good grandmother. But we don't speak much. Not of anything important. I dont think I've told her i loved her or hugged her since I was 10.

I grew from her example. I saw what her and my father were and the life they were living and had the wherewithal to know I needed to be different.